Q-Power 107 Series Cattle Chute
More than just a silent hydraulic cattle chute
Weight: 2360 lbs.
Dimensions: 60” Wide x 101” High x 135” Long
Product Code: 1070
* Head Holder Optional
Arrowquip’s NEW Q-Power 107 Series is more than a silent hydraulic cattle chute. The Q-Power has been reinvented with more quiet points than ever before – even the slam latches and electric power packs have been optimized for calm, quiet cattle handling! With superior fast-response hydraulics and precision engineering, the Q-Power delivers maximum performance so you can do more work in half the time.
This chute is built for durability and performance, with a structural frame that has been reinforced, and features the same beams as our portables units! For improved performance, the cylinders and connections have been upgraded to provide faster response with the lightest touch of the controls, enabling you to work more cattle in way less time.
Take quiet cattle handling one step further with the NEW Stealth Power Pack Upgrade for a truly silent hydraulic cattle chute experience, without the disruption of a motor.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute brochure:
3E Q-Power Head Gate
The NEW Q-Power head gate uses natural cattle behavior to your advantage with its unique barred style. Cattle can see light and open space at the end of the chute, drawing them toward the head gate with minimal handler intervention.
The fast-touch hydraulic controls provide superior cattle control, and are mounted on the new wide-range pivoting swing arm that can be operated at any point along both sides of the cattle chute. With improved cylinders and connections that provide faster response times, you can operate the head and tail gates simultatenously, giving you the efficiency you need to run cattle through your system smoothly.
Taking quiet handling to the next level, the new Q-Power 107 Series features over 87 quiet points on entire cattle chute including the new poly-coated slam latches, true virgin rubber floor, and poly bushings. When every corner of this cattle chute is designed to be as quiet as possible, how can you take it even further? With Arrowquip's new stealth power pack upgrade, you can have a virtually silent cattle handling experience without the hassle.
All Arrowquip hydraulic cattle chutes are backed by an unprecedented 3-Year No Bull Warranty, along with lifetime guarantees on the virgin rubber floor, rump fingers, and the patented locking mechanisms.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Power 107 Series Cattle Chute Specifications
- 3-Year Hydraulic Cattle Chute Warranty
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: 3E Head Gate, 3E Tail Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Improved wide-range pivoting swing arm has a larger range and allows you to operate the hydraulic controls anywhere along either side of the chute
- New head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the chute to conrete
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Approx. 180 lbs. heavier than the Q-Power 106 Series cattle chute