Q-Power 106 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute
Versatile Hydraulic Cattle Chute
Weight: 2300 lbs.
Dimensions: 53.9" Wide x 92.23" High x 133" Long
Product Code: CP1060
* Hydraulic Head Sweep Optional (HYD-HDSWP)
Q-Power 106 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute Video Transcript
At Arrowquip, we believe in innovative design and engineering while taking care of the rancher and the ranch. Introducing Arrowquip’s new Q-Power 106 Series Hydraulic Cattle Squeeze Chute, Arrowquip’s quietest hydraulic chute. Ideal for the cow-calf rancher, as well as the large feed lot. The head gate, rear gate, parallel squeeze, and the head sweep controls are all hydraulic, with the chute controls mounted on an ergonomic pivoting swing arm. There’s no reaching up to operate the hydraulics needed, and the controls are easily manageable from anywhere alongside the chute, and the Q-Power 106 hydraulic cattle squeeze chute comes with many of the features that are expected in any of the Arrowquip chutes. The new wide needle gate design gives better access when branding or needling, while the removable inspection gates are easy to adjust for various positions, giving ranchers multiple animal access options. With full side access to either the top, bottom or the entire animal, you can manage your cattle quickly, easily, and efficiently. Two rows of engineered composite rump fingers further the quietness of the chute, and ensure the rump bar can be used for any size animal. The new vet cage design includes an anti-swing cam slam latch to eliminate the door swinging through unexpectedly. The door can also open entirely to the inside, giving it 180 degrees maneuverability when needed. With a full-length squeeze, this chute is perfect for even the largest bull. Arrowquip’s molded rubber floors allow animals better traction, and dramatically reduces noise. Poly compound rubber protected steel parts on all quick release latches and rubber spring hinges make the Q-Power 106 Series Arrowquip’s quietest hydraulic squeeze chute ever. With Arrowquip, you’re guaranteed maximum efficiency, resulting in higher profits, and more time to do the things that truly matter to you and your family. This is innovative cattle handling like never before, and is a new global standard in the cattle handling industry. This is the new Q-Power 106 Series cattle chute. The bar has been set.Hide Transcript Text
The Q-Power 106 hydraulic cattle squeeze chute is our quietest hydraulic chute ever. From poly brushed pivots and latches to rubber floors, everything in this chute is designed to be silent. The redesigned 106 Series emerges from the most innovative range of Arrowquip cattle handling products, bringing unparalleled access, unrivaled efficiency and unlimited potential to the rancher operation.Apply for Financing Download Your Q-Power 106 Series Brochure (2.94 MB)
Fill out this form to download your Q-Power 106 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute brochure:
Rubber Floor – Patent-Pending
Arrowquip’s maintenance-free, removable rubber flooring has taken silent cattle handling to a new level. Your cattle will step confidently into the chute with rubber floors that are proven to reduce stress, increase efficiency and improve the health of your cattle.
Pivoting Hydraulic Control Swing Arm
Hydraulics are mounted on the pivoting swing arm, allowing the controls to be operated from any point along the side of the cattle chute.
The Q-Power 106 Series features a full parallel squeeze unlike any other in the industry. The hydraulic controls range from 29.5” to fit the largest bull and can squeeze down with ease to 7.75” to suit the smallest calf.
Arrowquip cattle chutes are powder-coated. This reduces wear on the equipment by making it resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions. Our high-quality powder-coat process is combined with primed steel to ensure the most durable quality possible.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
- Weight: 2300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 53.9” Wide x 92.23” High x 133” Long
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: Head Gate, Tail Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Curtain-style straight head gate doors open to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Side gates can be opened from top, bottom, or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- *Image on the left is a right-hand configuration