Q-Power 107 Series Cattle Chute
Q-Power 107 Series Cattle Chute Video Transcript
Quieter. Stronger. More powerful than ever before. Arrowquip’s NEW Q-Power 107 Series is MORE than a silent cattle chute. It keeps you moving forward with superior hydraulics, a NEW heavy-duty frame, and innovative features… Like the NEW enhanced structure with 2 by 6 inch beams at the top, and 3 by 3 inch beams at the bottom for added strength, weight and durability. When it comes to quiet cattle handling, no one does it better. Every hinge and pivot point features NEW poly bushings, and the slam latches are now poly-coated to reduce noise. If you want the ultimate in silent cattle handling, choose our NEW Stealth Power Pack for enhanced hydraulic performance with a whisper quiet motor. All hydraulic controls are mounted on the wide-range pivoting control arm that allows you to operate the cattle chute from either side at any time. And the superior hydraulics feature improved cylinders and connections to control the head and tail gates simultaneously. Our patented 3E technology uses light to draw cattle through the chute for improved cattle flow. x Looking for limitless cattle access? There are 36 ways to access your animal, including the NEW needle door, access panels, and vet cage. You can also choose a manual or hydraulic head restraint, and add trimming and sternum bars for enhanced safety. The Q-Power 107 Series is designed to suit your needs. Whether you need to bolt your chute to concrete or place it on load bars, mount brackets come standard, and the new wheel kit makes your chute transport-ready. All of this is backed by industry leading customer service, an unprecedented 3-year, no bull, warranty, AND lifetime warranties on components that will keep you moving forward for generations to come. With the Q-Power 107 Series, you’ll achieve more so you can BE more. More efficient, more profitable, and more prepared. This is limitless cattle handling. Visit Arrowquip.com to learn more.Hide Transcript Text
Arrowquip’s NEW Q-Power 107 Series hydraulic cattle chute isn't just called "silent" for the sake of it. The Q-Power has been reinvented with more quiet points than ever before – even the slam latches and electric power packs have been optimized for calm, quiet cattle handling! With superior fast-response hydraulics and precision engineering, the Q-Power delivers maximum performance so you can do more work in half the time.
This chute is built for durability and performance, with a structural frame that has been reinforced, and features the same beams as our portables units! For improved performance, the cylinders and connections have been upgraded to provide faster response with the lightest touch of the controls, enabling you to work more cattle in way less time.
Take quiet cattle handling one step further with the NEW Stealth Power Pack Upgrade for a virtually silent hydraulic cattle chute experience, without the disruption of a motor.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute brochure:
3E Q-Power Head Gate
The NEW Q-Power head gate uses natural cattle behavior to your advantage with its unique barred style. Cattle can see light and open space at the end of the chute, drawing them toward the head gate with minimal handler intervention.
The fast-touch hydraulic controls provide superior cattle control, and are mounted on the new wide-range pivoting swing arm that can be operated at any point along both sides of the cattle chute. With improved cylinders and connections that provide faster response times, you can operate the head and tail gates simultatenously, giving you the efficiency you need to run cattle through your system smoothly.
Taking quiet handling to the next level, the new Q-Power 107 Series features over 87 quiet points on entire cattle chute including the new poly-coated slam latches, true virgin rubber floor, and poly bushings. When every corner of this cattle chute is designed to be as quiet as possible, how can you take it even further? With Arrowquip's new stealth power pack upgrade, you can have a virtually silent cattle handling experience without the hassle.
All Arrowquip hydraulic cattle chutes are backed by an unprecedented 3-Year No Bull Warranty, along with lifetime guarantees on the virgin rubber floor, rump fingers, and the patented locking mechanisms.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Power 107 Series Cattle Chute Specifications
- 3-Year Hydraulic Cattle Chute Warranty
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: 3E Head Gate, 3E Tail Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Improved wide-range pivoting swing arm has a larger range and allows you to operate the hydraulic controls anywhere along either side of the chute
- New head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings that eliminate metal on metal contact for quiet, low-maintenance operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the chute to concrete
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Approx. 180 lbs. heavier than the Q-Power 106 Series cattle chute