Arrowlock 75 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub
Your all-in-one Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley, and Tub Made for Cattle Handling Anywhere.Get my Quote from Arrowquip
Looking to upgrade your portable cattle handling system? The Arrowlock 75 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley, and Tub is the perfect solution. Featuring the Arrowlock 75 Series chute, a full 8’ Easy Flow Alley section, and an 8’ cattle tub, you’ve got all you need in one easy-to-use portable unit.
We understand that handling cattle can take up a significant amount of time, and that’s why we’ve streamlined the process – so you can save time for other tasks. The Arrowlock 75 Series cattle chute features a new head gate design that offers a stronger hold, so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of cattle slipping out. This portable squeeze chute, alley, and tub also features an adjustable hitch, two manual jacks, and a new and improved fold-up tub design, so set up and take down can be done in minutes.
With this unit, you get top of the line features and exceptional portability without needing to compromise. It’s time you made the switch to Arrowquip today with the Arrowlock 75 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley, and Tub.
Fill out this form to receive your Arrowlock 75 Portable Chute, Alley, and Tub brochure:
Arrowlock 75 Series Squeeze Chute
With the Arrowlock 75 Series cattle chute at the front of the unit, you’ll be able to use it, even if you’re by yourself. With multiple access points to easily reach cattle, and a newly designed tooth and pawl lock on the Head Gate for a guaranteed hold every time, you can say goodbye to headaches and hello to hassle free handling.
Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley
Get your cattle flowing in the right direction with the Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley. The cradle shape encourages cattle to continuously move forward.
Easily adjust the width of the cattle alley with spring-loaded locking technology. Simply pull the adjustment cables for a seamless adjustment that will fit any size cattle.
Effortless Cattle Handling on the Move
Need to treat cattle that are away from home? That is no longer a problem with the Arrowlock 75 Series Chute and Alley. Made with durable materials, this portable unit will handle even the bumpiest roads.
Featuring an adjustable hitch and easily installed wheels, you can move from one location to the next with ease.
Access Your Cattle at Any Point
The Arrowlock 75 Series Cattle Chute and Alley gives you access from front to back. With two access panels on either side of the chute, drop down needle access, and a full emergency access door, you can treat and handle cattle safely.
With a palpation cage, you can have even more access to the back of the animal without compromising your safety.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 3E Arrowlock Head Gate that uses light to draw cattle into the chute and hold them securely
- Head Gate control handle can be used at any point along the side of the chute
- Head Gate opens parallel to a full 29.5”
- Squeeze chute ranges from 31.5" fully open to 7.75" fully closed
- Poly-composite Rump Fingers engineered to endure high pressure
- 3E Rolling Door that can be used from either side of the chute
- Rolling Door track is top-mounted to eliminate build-up
- Vet Door opens a full 180° for complete maneuverability and access
- Swing-out access doors allow for complete access to the animal
- Two side access panels on each side can be removed or rearranged to suit your needs
- 12.75” top to bottom drop-down needle access
- Rectangular tubing to limit bruising on cattle
- True virgin rubber floor for improved traction and reduced noise
- Cradle-shape Easy Flow Alley ranges from 31.5” to 21”
- Removable panels on the Easy Flow Alley allow you to control what cattle see
- Cattle Tub that folds in on itself for compact towing
- Joiner Bars welded onto the cattle tub frame for a simpler set up
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.