Arrowlock 88 Series Portable Cattle Chute, Alley & Tub
Your Ultimate Portable Cattle Chute, Alley, and Tub with the Industry’s Strongest Hold.
Weight: 6307 lbs.
Dimensions: 180" Wide x 95" High x 549" Long
With the Arrowlock 88 Series Portable Cattle Chute, Alley, and Tub, you get it all in one compact and convenient package. With various options and add-ons available, you can get a truly unique portable unit that works for your operation.
This portable system features leads with the Arrowlock 88 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute with the never-before-seen Arrowlock Head Gate with a ratchet locking mechanism for a stronger and more secure hold. Followed by 18’ of alleyway, you’re cattle can seamlessly flow through the unit from the cattle tub.
Designed with low-stress cattle handling in mind, this unit is packed with 3E components from front to back so you can ensure your operation moves smoothly, no matter where you are.
Fill out this form to receive your brochure:
Arrowlock 88 Series Manual Cattle Chute
The new Arrowlock 88 Series Squeeze Chute for cattle sets a new standard for manual cattle chutes. Equipped with a stronger, newly designed head gate and 3E components for low-stress handling, this chute is everything you need.
Now you can process your cattle at record speed, saving you time for things that truly matter.
18’ Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley
Complete your portable unit with 18’ of adjustable alley. This added length allows you to run more cattle into the alley at once, eliminating the need for stop-and-go handling, which can be challenging – especially for portable equipment.
Each Easy Flow Cattle Alley section comes equipped with removeable panels so you can control what cattle see which helps them flow in the right direction.
Compact Collapsible Cattle Tub
Goodbye are the days of difficult set up with the all-new cattle tub design. With welded-on joiner bars, setting up and taking down the tub is ultimately fool proof.
With the collapsible design, your unit is more compact than ever when towing. The tub easily folds in on itself, shortening the unit by up to 5’ 8” so you can tow it safely without worrying about taking up too much room.
Your Secure Transport Solution
Never worry about unsafe towing again with the Arrowlock 88 Series Portable Cattle Chute, Alley, and Tub. When you’re finished with your tasks for the day, this unit folds into a compact package for travel so you can safely get to your destination.
Everything is built with heavy-duty North American steel to handle even the bumpiest roads, and the unit features a fully hydraulic jack system so you can set up and tear down in minutes.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 3E Head Gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- All-new Arrowlock Head Gate with different settings for different sized livestock
- Head Gate handle can be used at any point alongside the chute
- Complete parallel squeeze that ranges from 31.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of poly-composite rump fingers engineered to handle high pressure for safety
- 3E Rolling Door that can be operated from either side of the cattle chute
- Top-mounted rolling door track to eliminate build up
- Six side access panels that are removable and can be configured multiple ways
- True virgin rubber floor for extra traction backed by lifetime guarantee
- 6 ½” gap by the neck for needle access
- Easy Flow Cattle Alley can be adjusted from either side
- Removeable panels on the Easy Flow Cattle Alley allow you to control what cattle see
- Tub features welded-on joiner bars for easy set up and tear down
- Cattle Tub folds in on itself for compact transport
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.