Arrowlock 88 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute
The First Manual Cattle Chute with Superior Force and Minimal Operator Effort
1 models available:
Get ready for a breakthrough in the cattle handling industry. From the company that brought the trusted Q-Catch lineup comes the ALL-NEW Arrowlock 88 Series cattle squeeze chute – The world’s first manual chute with a hold that puts more force on the animal with less effort required by the operator.
Featuring the never-before-seen Arrowlock Head Gate with three adjustable settings for maximum hold from the smallest calves to the biggest bulls. You’re guaranteed a secure cattle working environment every single time. Combined with limitless access, an infinite true rubber floor, and three side access panels on each side, working your cattle has never been easier or safer.
Backed by the industry’s longest and most extensive 15-year warranty, this is an investment you can be certain of. Your search for efficient, easy to use cattle equipment stops here with the Arrowlock 88 Series squeeze chute. The new era of cattle handling is here.
Fill out this form to receive your Arrowlock 88 Cattle Chute brochure:
The Industry’s Strongest Head Gate Hold
The Arrowlock Head Gate features three different settings so you can securely hold any size of livestock from then tiniest calf to the biggest bull.
With a barred style design that works with cattle’s natural instincts, cattle are drawn into the chute, making your handling experience easy.
Industry Leading Warranty
The Arrowlock 88 Series cattle squeeze chute proudly offers the industry’s longest and most extensive 15-year warranty, so you can feel confident in your decision. Features such as the virgin rubber floor, rump fingers, and locking mechanisms come with lifetime warranty to give you peace of mind, so you never have to worry again.
True Rubber Infinite Cattle Chute Floor
Compared to other choices on the market, our rubber cattle chute floors are crafted with true virgin rubber to ensure it lasts against your cattle. The new unique floor design is infinite to make exiting the chute easier for your cattle and cleaning the floor easier for you.
Unlimited Access to Your Cattle
This cattle chute gives you unlimited access to your cattle with 3 drop-down panels on either side, split bottom access gates, and emergency exit doors on both sides. When working cattle of different sizes and temperaments, complete access is essential to ensure you can process cattle faster than ever before.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 15-year industry leading warranty
- NEW ratchet locking design head gate with different settings for different sized livestock
- Head gate handle can be used at any point alongside the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 31.5” top to bottom
- Squeeze chute ranges from 31.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Two rows of rump fingers to ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute
- Vet door opens a full 180° in both directions for full maneuverability
- 6 Removeable side access panels that can be configured multiple ways to suit your operation
- Removeable split bottom access gates
- Full swing-out emergency exit
- Standard Traction Bars
- 6 ½” opening at the front of the chute for needle access
- True virgin rubber infinite floor dampens sound and provides excellent traction
- Mount brackets so you can add load bars or secure the cattle squeeze chute to concrete
- Transport ready with a wheel kit add-on
- Rectangular bars to limit bruising on cattle
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 2768 lbs.
Dimensions: 68" Wide x 95" High x 145" Long
For ultimate control, accessibility, and versatility in your cattle chute, you’ll want the Arrowlock 88 Series with a built-in palpation cage. With a full-length parallel squeeze, adjustable head gate for different weights of cattle, and the strength of a hydraulic chute, the 88 Series Deluxe is all you’ll ever need.
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.