Arrowlock 75 Series Portable Squeeze Chute & Alley
On-The-Go Portable Cattle Handling Made EasyGet my Quote from Arrowquip
The Arrowlock 75 Portable Squeeze Chute and Alley is your new go-to portable working system designed to get the job done right no matter where you are. Combining the Arrowlock 75 Series Cattle Chute with our 8’ Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley, you are guaranteed a safe and seamless handling experience.
The Arrowlock Head Gate is made with a ratchet locking mechanism that will hold your cattle and eliminate the risk of your cattle backing out. Built to be a reliable option, this portable unit is made with North American heavy-duty steel for a durable frame and true rubber floors with a lifetime guarantee. Manual jacks and an adjustable hitch with an added gusset for even more strength allow you to set up this unit in under 5 minutes, saving you time to make processing even faster.
Never compromise again when you can have it all with the Arrowlock 75 Series Portable Squeeze Chute and Alley.
Fill out this form to receive your Arrowlock 75 Portable Chute & Alley brochure:
Arrowlock 75 Series Squeeze Chute
With the Arrowlock 75 Series cattle chute, you’ll be able to use it, even if you’re by yourself. With multiple access points to easily reach cattle, and a ratchet locking mechanism on the Head Gate for a guaranteed hold every time, you can say goodbye to headaches and hello to hassle free handling
Easy Flow Cattle Alley
Get your cattle flowing in the right direction with the Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley. The cradle shape encourages cattle to continuously move forward.
Easily adjust the width of the cattle alley with spring-loaded locking technology. Simply pull the adjustment cables for a seamless adjustment that will fit any size cattle.
Effortless Cattle Handling on the Move
Need to treat cattle that are away from home? That is no longer a problem with the Arrowlock 75 Series Squeeze Chute and Alley. Made with durable materials, this portable unit will handle even the bumpiest roads.
Featuring an adjustable hitch and easily installed wheels, you can move from one location to the next with ease.
Access Your Cattle at Any Point
The Arrowlock 75 Series Cattle Chute and Alley gives you access from front to back. With two access panels on either side of the chute, drop down needle access, and a full emergency access door, you can treat and handle cattle safely.
With a palpation cage, you can have even more access to the back of the animal without compromising your safety.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 3E Head and Tailgate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- All-new Arrowlock Head Gate for a more secure hold
- Arrowlock Head Gate handle can be used at any point along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style Head Gate opens parallel to a full 29.5”
- Squeeze chute ranges from 31.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Singular row of Rump Fingers engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous 3E Rolling Door that can be used from either side of the chute
- Rolling Door track is top-mounted to eliminate build-up
- Vet Door opens a full 180° for complete maneuverability
- Swing-out access doors allow for complete access to the animal
- Four side access panels can be removed or rearranged to suit your needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle access
- Rectangular tubing to limit bruising on cattle
- True virgin rubber floor to dampen sound and provide traction
- Cradle-shape Easy Flow Alley ranges from 31.5” to 21”
- Removable panels on the Easy Flow Alley allow you to control what cattle see
- Both side panels drop down on the alley so you can access the animal in case of emergency
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.