Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute & Alley
Portable Squeeze Chute & Alley Made To Move Anywhere, Anytime
Weight: 3287 lbs.
Dimensions: 59" Wide x 95" High x 236" Long (When set up)
The Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute and Alley provides you with safe and reliable cattle handling, no matter where the job takes place. Featuring the Q-Catch 74 Series cattle chute and an 8' Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley section, this system is engineered for safe, efficient cattle flow.
With a durable frame and reliable portability, this portable system stands apart from the competition. Featuring manual jacks and an adjustable hitch that has an added gusset for additional strength, setting up this system can be completed in less than 5 minutes. Never compromise features for portability when you can have it all in one convenient unit that is ready to get to work.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute & Alley brochure:
Q-Catch 74 Series Manual Squeeze Chute
With the Q-Catch 74 Series squeeze chute at the front, you get the control and efficiency you need, even when working cattle alone. Featuring a true rubber floor, multiple safe access points, and the barred, curtain-style 3E Head Gate that uses animal science for better flow, working cattle is easier than ever.
Easy Flow Alley
With the Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley, you control cattle's line of sight. The alley narrows down to the center and is cradle-shaped to ensure that your cattle keep moving forward in a smooth, straight line for an easy and efficient working experience.
Easy Cattle Handling Transportation
This portable cattle handling system is made for ease of use and portability. With a durable frame, adjustable hitch with added gusset for support, and wheels that are easily installed or removed with two pins, transitioning from one location to the next is a breeze.
Safety is Priority
The 74 Series squeeze chute is made with operator and animal safety at the forefront. The alley features a drop-down emergency exit on both sides, and both side access doors of the chute open fully for better access for treatments and procedures. For the safest handling experience possible, add the Q-Catch Head Holder and Calf Restrainer Bar.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- Barred head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the squeeze chute
- Q-Catch head gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute.
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30" top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze handle
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5" fully open to 7.75" fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the squeeze chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation's needs
- 12.75" top to bottom needle door access
- Drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Alley can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped Easy Flow Alley section ranges from 29.5" to 18" in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the handler to access the animal in case of emergency
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Alley side panels add security and control when adjusting, and ensure the sides will not drop accidentally
- Easy Flow alleys come with removable panels so you can control what cattle see in the alleyway
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with new 2"x 3" beams that run the length of the unit
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.