Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute
A Cattle Chute where proper cattle handling meets precision engineering
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
Welcome to a new era of cattle handling. The NEW Q-Catch 87 Series cattle chute is stronger, faster, and quieter than any model before it. From the lineup of squeeze chutes that has redefined the meaning of silence in cattle operations, the latest Q-Catch model takes it to the next level, providing a truly silent cattle handling experience.
The NEW Direct Drive head gate technology provides rapid head gate response, while the 3E Head Gate draws cattle into the chute to prevent stops in the flow of cattle through the system for increased efficiency. When combined with the 87 quiet points found from front-to-back, enhanced heavy-duty frame, and modifications throughout that are designed to make cattle handling as easy as it can possibly be for you, this chute can't be beat.
All of this is backed by the industry's longest and most extensive 15-Year Warranty. No matter where you look, you won't find a better investment than the Q-Catch 87 Series cattle chute.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Chute brochure:
I am 5'2 and just couldn't ever work any chute by myself - that is NOT the case with Arrowquip. I can run a bull, a big heavy bred cow, a feisty calf or anything in between through by myself. The ease and quietness of all the features make it so simple and stress free.
- Wendy Denny, Rancher -
Quieter Than Ever Before
With over 87 quiet points on the chute including the new poly-coated slam latches and bushings, anyone who works cattle in the Q-Catch 87 Series will understand why it is truly the world's quietest manual cattle chute.
The Longest Manual Cattle Chute Warranty
The Q-Catch 87 Series cattle chute is backed by the longest and most extensive 15-Year Warranty available in the industry, along with lifetime guarantees on the virgin rubber floor, rump fingers, and the patented locking mechanisms.
3E Q-Catch Head Gate [PATENTED]
The redesigned Q-Catch head gate features a barred style that uses natural cattle behavior to your advantage. When cattle can see light and open space at the end of the chute, they are drawn towards the head gate with little to no handler intervention.
Heavier Duty Q-Catch Cattle Chute
The Q-Catch has been upgraded with a heavier duty cattle chute frame that features 2" x 6" top beams and 3" x 3" bottom beams for enhanced durability.
Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute Video Testimonials
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 15-Year Cattle Chute Warranty, best in the industry
- New head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Q-Catch head gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30" top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5" fully open to 7.75" fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation's needs
- 12.75" top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the chute to concrete
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Approx. 200 lbs. heavier than the Q-Catch 86 Series cattle chute
Need Help with your Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Chute? (Links will take you to YouTube)
- Get to know all the Features of the Q-Catch 87 Series with our Product Walkthrough
- Need to Switch Working Sides? Head Gate & Squeeze Conversion
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 2215 lbs.
Dimensions: 55.8" Wide x 95" High x 129.3" Long
If you want maximum control, versatility, and freedom in your cattle chute, look no further than the Deluxe Vet. Including all the features of the Q-Catch 87 Series, this chute takes your livestock management to the next level with a full-length dual parallel squeeze. Having the vet cage squeeze with the chute allows you to narrow the chute before cattle enter it, so there is no point within your system that a cow or calf can turn around!
Weight: 1930 lbs.
Dimensions: 55.8" Wide x 95" High x 100" Long
Working with limited space? The Standard Model of the Q-Catch 87 Series allows you to work your cattle in the most safe and effective way possible, even if you cannot fit a full-sized chute and vet cage into your yard. Including all the standard features of the Q-Catch 87 Series, and offering a variety of add-ons designed to increase your productivity, the Standard is an effective option for operations where space is limited.
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.