The Heeler 75C Portable Corral, Chute, and Alley
Unleash the power of Streamlined Cattle Handling with the Industry’s Top All-In-One Portable Corral System
Weight: 9627 lbs.
Dimensions: 422" Wide x 99" High x 1250" Long
Get ready for a game-changing innovation in cattle management with the all-new Heeler 75C. With Arrowquip’s top products in cattle handling and the convenience of a portable working system, you can have the system of your dreams.
Built for durability and engineered with ranchers in mind, this portable corral, chute, and alley is your all-in-one solution for a more efficient solution whether you’re at home, on the ranch, or out at pasture. From the pens to the alleyway and through the cattle chute, this portable corral is designed to make your operation easier. Featuring hydraulic jacks, a fold-out BudBox, swing-out corral panels on airless tires, an 8’ Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley Section, and an Arrowlock 75 Series at the front of it all, you can be sure the job gets done right every single time.
With advanced features, including multiple access points and user-friendly operating handles, you’re guaranteed a true one-person operation. The Arrowlock 75 Series squeeze chute also features a ratchet locking style cattle head gate with strength that’s comparable to a hydraulic, so you’re promised a strong hold every time and a guarantee that your cattle will never back out.
Elevate your cattle operation anywhere for generations to come with the Heeler 75C. This is the future of cattle handling.
Fill out this form to receive your Heeler 75C Corral brochure:
Mastering Cattle Movement
Efficient cattle flow is often a problem rancher face in portable corral systems, but with the Heeler 75C, that problem no longer exists. Designed to maximize efficiency with a fold-out BudBox, Rolling Alley Gates, and 3E technology that works with cattle behavior, you now have complete control of your cattle’s movements as they flow seamlessly from pens, through the alley, and into the cattle chute.
Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alleys
While many portable corral options offer alleys, a missing element has always been adjustability. With the Heer 75C you have the ability to adjust your two sets of Easy Flow Cattle Alleys from 18-30” to suit your needs. Featuring two removeable panels, you can also control what cattle see, which will greatly enhance flow.
Swift and Simple Portable Corral Set-Up
Setting up and taking down a portable corral has often been a long, time consuming task, which leaves you drained before the real work has even begun. With hydraulic jacks and swing-out panels on airless tires paired with a winch system, you can set up and take down this unit in minutes, saving you precious time and energy.
Arrowlock 75 Series Squeeze Chute
Designed for a one-person operation, the Arrowlock 75 Series cattle chute will make your cattle handling a breeze. With multiple access points for convenient access to your cattle, you never have to worry about pinched fingers or broken bones again.
Featuring a lock and cog style head gate, you never have to worry about cattle slipping out again.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 5-Year Warranty
- 8’ Easy Flow Alley section adjustable from 31.5” to 21"
- Two pens totaling approximately 2,646 square feet of working space
- 4 spring-loaded man gates placed strategically along the panels for access near the Bud Box and to easily move from pen to pen
- Removeable alley blinder panels to control cattle’s sight lines
- Lights included standard to haul at any time of day or night
- Fold-out Bud Box provides added control of cattle flow
- Two integrated rolling doors at each end of the alley
- Frame constructed with 4” x 4” beams and 2” x 6” tubing
- Swing out panels on airless tires with a winch system
- Panels built with 1.5” x 1.5” .100”w steel tubing
- Panels hinge off the frame in sets of four, eight on each side, and easily fold for transport
- Barred head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Head Gate operation handle can be used anywhere alongside the chute
- Curtain-style Head Gate opens a full 29.5”
- Squeeze on the cattle chute ranges from 31.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Rump fingers ensure additional safety no matter the size of the animal
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together as an emergency exit
- Removable side access doors that can be configured in a variety of positions
- Top to bottom needle access for quick injections
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.