Q-Catch 87 Series Portable Cattle Chute & Alley
Portable Cattle Chute & Alley that is made to move
Weight: 3870 lbs.
Dimensions: 58" Wide x 96" High x 265" Long (When set up.)
Product Code: 878
* Head Holder Optional
The new Q-Catch 87 Series Portable Cattle Chute & Alley gives you consistently safe and efficient cattle handling no matter where you're working cattle. From the new electric jacks and 8’ Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley section, to the rubber floors you’ve been asking for, everything on this system has been designed with cattle flow and ease of use for operators in mind. With the new 3E head gate design and Easy Flow Alley removable panels, you can utilize natural cattle behavior to keep your herd flowing in the right direction.
You can do it all with this portable duo, and take your cattle handling system anywhere you need it with ease. This compact system has been redesigned with an improved towing setup to ensure you’re in for the smoothest ride possible, every time.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 87 Series Portable Cattle Chute & Alley brochure:
Q-Catch 87 Series Manual Cattle Chute
With the NEW Q-Catch 87 Series at the front of the system, you'll have maximum control, safety, and efficiency even when you’re working cattle alone. With the world's quietest manual cattle chute behind you, you're guaranteed a quiet cattle handling experience anytime, anywhere.
Easy Flow Alley
The new and improved Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley now comes with two removable panels that let you decide what your cattle see to improve flow. The alleys narrow down to the center and are cradle-shaped to ensure that your cattle keep moving forward in a smooth, straight line.
New Electric Jacks [PATENT-PENDING]
The redesigned jack system lifts the unit from the back of the alley with the push of a button. The electric jacks feature a 24V system, powered by two maintenance-free 12V Arrowquip AGM batteries connected in series. The new electric jack system can lift and lower the unit in under two minutes. A secondary bulldog jack at the front of the chute simplifies the process of hooking the unit up to your towing vehicle.
Designed for Portability
The portable cattle chute and alley is designed to be portable. The enhanced frame boasts 2" x 6" beams at the top and 3" x 3" beams at the bottom for structural integrity. Additionally, the improved hitch has an added gusset for support, multiple height options, and the wheels are easily installed and removed with two pins.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Catch 87 Series Portable Cattle Chute & Alley Specifications
- New barred head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Q-Catch head gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute.
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the chute to conrete
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Alley can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped Easy Flow Alley section ranges from 29.5” to 18” in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the handler to access the animal in case of emergency
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Alley side panels add security and control when adjusting, and ensure the sides will not drop accidentally
- Easy Flow alleys come with removable panels so you can control what cattle see in the alleyway
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with new 2"x6" beams that run the length of the unit