Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Chute & Adjustable Alley
Portable Cattle Chute & Alley
Weight: 3525 lbs.
Dimensions: 79.22" Wide x 106.77" High x 233.83" Long
Product Code: QP-868
* Head Holder Optional (QC910)
The Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Chute & Alley duo includes the world-renowned Q-Catch 86 Series manual squeeze chute and the 8’ Adjustable Alley. The Portable Chute & Alley duo is designed for increased access, ease of use, and to increase your productivity when you have cattle in multiple locations.
Currently not available with the rubber floor.
Fill out this form to download your Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Chute & Adjustable Alley brochure:
Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Chute
The exclusive Q-Catch 86 Series silent cattle chute is known as the best manual squeeze chute on the market. By taking the manual work out of the manual chute, the Q-Catch 86 Series has revolutionized cattle handling.
With four simple steps that take less than five minutes to take your Chute & Alley from road-ready to cattle-ready, you won’t lose valuable time setting up and tearing down equipment.
The Adjustable Cattle Alley is designed to accommodate animals of any size using the off-side handle to adjust the alley from 30” to 17” with ease.
Arrowquip’s Portable Chute & Alley duo features primed and powder-coated steel to reduce wear on the equipment by making it resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
- Weight: 3525 lbs.
- Dimensions: 79.22” Wide x 106.77” High x 233.83” Long
- Head Gate operation handle is user-friendly and can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- The Q-Catch head gate locking system features a friction lock with infinite adjustments, and independent locking doors. Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments. Patent-Pending
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Two ambidextrous rolling doors that can be operated from either side of the chute
- Vet doors open in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access doors are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- 8’ Adjustable Alley comes standard with the off-side adjustment handle and ranges from 30” to 17” in width
- Simple, four-step setup