Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate
Head Gate For Cattle that is Reliable, Every Time
Weight: 375 lbs.
Dimensions: 59” Wide x 93” High x 17” Long
Product Code: QCHG
The Q-Catch® Head Gate is world-renowned as the most user-friendly manual catch ever developed. To make this head gate even easier to operate, Arrowquip’s newest Q-Catch Head Gate comes with an improved design featuring the 3E: Easy Entry and Exit system. The upgraded 3E Q-Catch Head Gate helps you manage cattle flow by using more light to draw cattle forward. The head gate features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments, single-lever operation, and opens to a full 30” top to bottom. By offering superior animal control with the advanced auto-adjusting head gate technology that facilitates proper placement around the animal and the unique, user-friendly design, the 3E Q-Catch Head Gate has redefined the possibilities of the manual catch head gate.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch Head Gate brochure:
Q-Catch Head Gate Locking System [PATENTED]
The Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments, and independent locking doors for added security. The Head Gate Lock is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
3E System: Easy Entry & Exit
The redesigned head gate features Arrowquip's 3E System through its barred curtain-style doors. Since cattle see more light through the head gate, they are easily drawn towards opening, making cattle behavior work for you. With straight sides, cattle will not choke if they go down, no matter the size of cattle.
Single Lever Operation
The Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate features Arrowquip's renowned single lever push-pull operation. The ergonomic handle allows you to catch cattle over and over again without becoming fatigued, and provides secure catches every time.
Auto-Adjusting Head Gate
The Head Gate automatically adjusts to the size of the livestock you are working without requiring secondary levers and awkward adjustments. Simply open the Head Gate to the size you need for cattle entering the chute! No adjustments needed.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate Specifications
- NEW 3E barred head gate doors use light to draw cattle towards the head gate
- Exterior Open Head Gate: 65” Wide
- Interior Open Head Gate: 30” Wide
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle head gate, or completing maintenance
- New Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Single lever push-pull operation never requires adjustments
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Auto-adjusting head gate technology
- Patented locking mechanism is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Designed to integrate into your complete cattle handling system