Q-Power 104 Series Hydraulic Squeeze Chute
The Easiest Way to Upgrade your Ranch
Product Code: 1040
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
Hydraulic squeeze chutes are known for their ability to increase productivity while reducing handler fatigue. While most hydraulic chutes on the market come with high price tags that only those with large herds can afford, they are no longer the only option. When good hired help is hard to find, ranchers need more accessible options to boost their productivity and get the job done right. For ranchers who need extra help on the ranch, the NEW Q-Power 104 Series Hydraulic Squeeze Chute is the only ranch hand you will ever need. Complete with the same structure and access features as the Q-Catch 74 Series, this hydraulic squeeze chute is the perfect combination of practicality and power.
Q-Power 104 Series Hydraulic Squeeze Chute Video Transcript
At Arrowquip, we believe in innovative design and engineering, while taking care of the rancher and the ranch. Introducing the NEW Q-Power 104 Series Hydraulic Squeeze Chute, the easiest way to upgrade your ranch. This hydraulic chute comes standard with a 110 Volt hydraulic pump for the extra push to get more done, even when you’re working alone. With research-driven design, the Q-Power 104 Series has all the practical features you need in a squeeze chute. Starting with the NEW Q-Power hydraulic head gate with our 3E Easy Entry and Exit System. Designed for improved flow, cattle enter the chute easily by seeing light through the head gate even when closed, increasing flow and efficiency. Combine that with Arrowquip’s FIRST ever hydraulic rolling door, and you can manage your flow of cattle safely and easily. All hydraulic controls are mounted on the rear-end of the chute and include a hydraulic squeeze that goes from 29.5 inches down to 7.75 inches, allowing you to work all sizes of cattle without making any adjustments. The Q-Power 104 Series provides you with access like you’ve never seen before. Maintain control while getting access to either side of the animal with split access doors and removable inspection gates on both sides of the chute. Each access door is designed with an anti-swing cam slam latch that allows for quick access while preventing the door from swinging through. The redesigned needle access door with the NEW drop-down needle bar lets you vaccinate your cattle in seconds. And for added safety, the NEW 400 Series offers chin bar and sternum bar options to keep your cattle upright while performing treatments. The Q-Power 104 Series comes with a built-in vet cage at the rear, as well as a row of high-quality composite rump fingers to further secure the animal in the chute. With the NEW wheel kit add on, you can easily convert your cattle chute into a portable unit, and mount brackets on the bottom bars make the Q-Power 104 ready for scales. With Arrowquip, you’re guaranteed maximum efficiency, resulting in higher profits, and more time to do the things that truly matter to you and your family. This is innovative cattle handling like never before, and is a new global standard in the cattle equipment industry. This is the new Q-Power 104 Series Hydraulic Squeeze Chute. The bar has been set.Hide Transcript Text
3E Q-Power Head Gate
With a design that works with cattle psychology, the NEW 3E Q-Power Cattle Head Gate makes it even easier for cattle to enter the squeeze chute. Even when the head gate is closed, the new design uses light to draw cattle into the chute, greatly improving flow.
Longest Hydraulic Warranty in the Industry
With the NEW Q-Power 104 Series, there are no what ifs. Our newest hydraulic squeeze chute comes with a 3 YEAR No Bull Warranty - the longest ever offered in the industry! Additionally, the poly composite rump fingers are also backed with a lifetime guarantee.
Practical Handling with a Hydraulic Boost
The Q-Power 104 Series squeeze chute gives you the extra boost you need to get more done even when you are working solo. Our 400 Series line of chutes gives you practical cattle handling without compromising safety, quality, and efficiency.
Continued Superior Access
With the NEW needle door, top and bottom side access doors, removable access panels, and a full-size vet cage, the Q-Power 104 Series hydraulic squeeze chute gives you all the access you need to work your cattle. This hydraulic chute gives you a total of 18 access points to choose from.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Power 104 Series brochure:
- 3-year hydraulic squeeze chute warranty
- New head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the squeeze chute
- Hydraulic 3E head gate and squeeze functions
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Arrowquip's first ever hydraulic rolling door
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Comes standard with a top-mounted 110v electric power pack
- Pump included in price
- Rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle door access
- New drop down bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- Metal-stamped ribbed floor provides great traction
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the chute to concrete
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Transport head gate pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 1900 lbs.
Dimensions: 58” w x 95” h x 135” l
If you're looking for all of the features offered in our 74 Series with an extra power boost, the Q-Power 104 Series Deluxe Vet is for you. This chute has our ONLY hydraulically powered rolling door, a full-length vet cage at the back, and the capability to handle cattle of any size. With all of these features at an accessible price point, the Q-Power 104 Series Deluxe Vet can't be beat.
Weight: 1620 lbs.
Dimensions: 58” w x 95” h x 105” l
Don't need the vet cage? No problem! The Q-Power 104 Series Standard hydraulic squeeze chute is just what you need. Including many of the impressive features seen on the Deluxe Vet model, such as the hydraulically operated rolling door and impressive acccess points, the Standard Model is up to the task.
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.