BudFlow® Cattle Tub
A Cattle Sweep Tub Built Around Animal Science
2 models available:
Single Alley Exit| Double Alley Exit
Arrowquip’s BudFlow® Cattle Tub uses natural cattle behavior to create efficient flow. By using the natural instinct of cattle to turn back to where they last came from, cattle are guided into the alley effortlessly. This allows you to eliminate animal stress and speed up the processing of cattle! Additionally, if you encounter a particularly ornery animal, the crowd gate can be engaged to encourage cattle to move into the alley with ease. The Budflow® Cattle Sweep Tub is renowned by ranchers around the world as the easiest and most efficient way to work your cattle.
The BudFlow® Tub is available on the new Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Chute, Alley & Tub, and the Portable Alley & Tub.Apply for Financing Download My BudFlow® Brochure (2.56 MB)
Fill out this form to download your BudFlow® Cattle Tub brochure:
Choose your BudFlow® model
Model: Single Alley Exit
Weight: 1523 lbs. / 1993 lbs.
Dimensions: 194” Wide x 86” High x 190” Long / 242” Wide x 86” High x 239” Long
Whether you prefer an Adjustable Cattle Alley or Easy-Flow style, the single alley exit will allow you to load your lead-up with ease. The standard BudFlow® Model includes a Single 90° Alley Exit, allowing you to work cattle into a single lane alley quickly and effectively.
Available in 8’ and 10’ Diameters.
Model: Double Alley Exit
Weight: 1876 lbs.
Dimensions: 242” Wide x 86” High x 239” Long
In select handling systems, a Double Cattle Alley can significantly improve processing times! By allowing cattle to walk side by side through your system, you eliminate the likelihood of cattle stalling and can improve flow through your handling system. For systems that feature a double alleyway, the BudFlow® Tub is available with a Double 90° Alley Exit.
Available in 10’ Diameter.
Cattle Psychology working for you!
How the BudFlow® Works:
- Cattle enter the BudFlow® System
- Cattle turn back to where they entered naturally
- Cattle see the opening to the alley
- Cattle move into the alley with no force
- You can handle more cattle in less time, reducing the cost of labor
The 53” sheeted panels on the BudFlow® Cattle Tub assist in flow and allow the operator to utilize point of balance cattle handling techniques. When cattle can see the handler, it allows you to move cattle efficiently through the system without the need for the crowd gate!
The concept behind the BudFlow® is based on two major principles of cattle behavior:
- Cattle want to return to where they have been; and
- Cattle want to see you.
Heavy Duty Construction
BudFlow® Cattle Tubs feature heavy-duty tubular construction and 14-gauge American steel, ensuring the long-term durability of your equipment.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
BudFlow® Cattle Tub Specifications
- Adheres to low-stress cattle handling techniques
- Works with cattle psychology
- Sheeted panels allow the operator to utilize point of balance handling techniques
- Crowd gate can be used to assist animals in the right direction, if necessary
- Crowd gate is designed to ensure operator safety
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Sheet metal is caulked to reduce noise
- High capacity
- Simple four-step assembly
- Durable clips connect the BudFlow® Tub with other Arrowquip products seamlessly