10' Livestock Tub
10’ BudFlow® Cattle Working Tub
Weight: 2100 lbs.
Dimensions: 241.39" Wide x 86" High x 238.77" Long
Product Code: BF34-10
The 10’ BudFlow® Cattle Tub uses cattle’s natural behavior to create efficient flow. By using cattle’s natural instinct to turn back to where they entered, you can reduce animal stress and speed up the processing of cattle! The Budflow® Cattle Tub is renowned worldwide as the easiest and most efficient way to work your cattle.
The BudFlow® System is also available as an addition to the Portable Q-Catch 86 Series and Portable Alley & Tub, allowing you to upgrade your portable handling system to include the full BudFlow® Tub.Apply for Financing Download Your BudFlow® Brochure (1.25 MB)
Fill out this form to download your 10' Livestock Tub brochure:
Cattle Psychology working for you!
- Cattle enter the BudFlow® System
- Cattle turn back to where they entered naturally
- Cattle see the opening to the alley
- Cattle move into the alley with no force
- You can handle more cattle in less time, reducing the cost of labor
The 10’ BudFlow® Cattle Tub features 53” sheeted panels to assist in flow and allow the operator to utilize point of balance cattle handling techniques.
The BudFlow® Tub is designed work with the entire lineup of Arrowquip products, making it easy to integrate into any system your ranch requires.
Heavy Duty Construction
The 10’ BudFlow® Cattle Tub is designed for long-term durability with heavy-duty tubular construction and 14-gauge steel.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
- Weight: 2100 lbs.
- Dimensions: 241.39” Wide x 86” High x 238.77” Long
- High capacity
- Simple four-step assembly
- Durable clips connect the BudFlow® Tub with other Arrowquip products seamlessly