Q-Catch 54 Series Squeeze Chute
The simplest and safest cattle chute for small cattle ranchers
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
The new Q-Catch 54 Series squeeze chute is Arrowquip's answer to the needs of smaller cattle ranchers and producers. In a market that rarely improves to meet the needs of small farmers, the new 54 Series squeeze chute emerges as a safer, easier way for producers to manage their livestock at an affordable price point for any operation.
The 54 Series provides the access, durability, and quality that cattle producers rely on. While you may not need a heavy-duty squeeze chute or one that can take big numbers, you still need a squeeze chute that you can trust will be up to the task at hand every time. That is where the 54 Series shines. Not only is this squeeze chute backed by 5-Year Warranty and lifetime guarantees on locking mechanisms and rump fingers, the 54 Series is backed by industry-leading customer service that will keep your chute running reliably for years to come.
When it comes time to upgrade your squeeze chute, you need an investment you can trust, and a chute designed for working cattle in the 21st century. You need a Q-Catch 54 Series.
Fill out this form to receive your brochure:
High-quality cattle chute floor
Featuring a formed steel floor with 1/2" treads for excellent traction as cattle walk through the chute, the 54 Series provides a significant upgrade from the checker plate steel often seen in cattle chutes. Sternum bar mount included standard for quick and easy installation.
Excellent Cattle Access
The 54 Series offers excellent access on the working side of the chute, including standard emergency exit, top and bottom swing-out access doors, two swing-out side access panels, and a fully removable needle access area. For extra access, add the Calf Restrainer Bar so you can fully open the emergency exit while keeping cows and calves safely contained for branding. Access on offside is limited to swing-out access panels only.
Quality craftsmanship at an affordable price
The Q-Catch 54 Series is Arrowquip's answer to the needs of small cattle producers and ranchers. Offering all of the features that cow-calf operations need such as branding access, injection access, emergency exit, and more, the Q-Catch 54 Series provides a safe and effective space to complete all of your processing tasks.
Full Width Cattle Chute
For your biggest bulls and widest cows, the Q-Catch 54 Series opens to a full 29.5" from top to bottom on the parallel squeeze, allowing you to safely contain your largest animals. In addition, the chute narrows down to just 7.75" from front to back when the squeeze is fully closed to contain even the newest calves in your herd.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 5-Year cattle chute warranty
- Unique barred design uses light to draw cattle towards the head gate
- Q-Catch operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30" top to bottom
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5" fully open to 7.75" fully closed
- The squeeze features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- Direct Drive system on the Head Gate provides faster and more reliable head gate response
- Four rump fingers on the top access door prevent cattle from backing up
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Rolling door with top mounted track allows handlers to control the flow of cattle quickly and effectively
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Swing-out side access panels allow handlers to apply pour on or brand cattle
- 12.75" top to bottom needle door access
- Fully removable injection access panel for branding purposes
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Formed steel floor provides excellent traction for cattle
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 1708 lbs.
Dimensions: 55.8" Wide x 92.8" High x 128.1" Long
Looking for a fully loaded cattle chute with palpation cage at an affordable price? The Q-Catch 54 Series squeeze chute is the perfect fit for your operation. Complete with a full-length palpation cage for excellent access, the Deluxe Vet model allows you to complete all of your processing tasks with ease.
Weight: 1466 lbs.
Dimensions: 55.8" Wide x 92.8" High x 101.4" Long
The Q-Catch 54 Series Standard Model offers everything cattle producers need, at an accessible price point for any small ranch. Feature for feature, the S04 can't compete with the new 54 Series. Looks like there's a new chute in town.
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.