Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute
A Cattle Chute where proper cattle handling meets precision engineering
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
* Head Holder Optional
Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute Video Transcript
Our quietest manual cattle chute just got better. Arrowquip’s NEW Q-Catch 87 Series is precision engineered to be tougher, heavier and even quieter than ever. Keep your cattle’s stress levels low and yourself safe with a total of 87 quiet points, including the new poly-coated latches and bushings.When working the chute alone, you need a head gate you can trust, and that’s where the Q-Catch has you covered. The movable head gate handle combined with the NEW direct drive system give you instant control anywhere along the side of the chute. Combined with our new 3E Q-Catch technology which uses light to draw cattle into the chute, cattle are easier to catch and faster to treat. The head gate and squeeze functions don’t require any adjustments when working different sizes of cattle. And just like other Q-Catch models, it only takes 2 levers and a simple push or pull to work the chute. Looking for limitless cattle access? There are 36 access points on the chute, allowing you to complete all of your necessary tasks safely. Plus, the upgraded needle access with the NEW drop-down bar lets you vaccinate cattle in seconds. You’ll be able to work cattle faster, easier, and safer with options like the NEW wheel kit and trimming bar, and the re-designed sternum bar. And the NEW 3rd Generation head holder has been re-designed for increased durability and control, giving you confidence to perform any task safely. All of this is backed by industry leading customer service, an unprecedented 7 year, no bull, warranty, AND lifetime warranties on components that will keep you moving forward for generations to come. With the NEW Q-Catch 87 Series, you’ll achieve more so you can BE more. More efficient, more profitable, and more prepared. This is limitless cattle handling.Hide Transcript Text
Welcome to a new era of cattle handling. The NEW Q-Catch 87 Series cattle chute is stronger, faster, and quieter than any model before it. From the lineup of squeeze chutes that has redefined the meaning of silence in cattle operations, the latest Q-Catch model takes it to the next level, providing a truly silent cattle handling experience.
The NEW Direct Drive head gate technology provides rapid head gate response, while the 3E Head Gate draws cattle into the chute to prevent stops in the flow of cattle through the system for increased efficiency. When combined with the 87 quiet points found from front-to-back, enhanced heavy-duty frame, and modifications throughout that are designed to make cattle handling as easy as it can possibly be for you, this chute can’t be beat.
All of this is backed by the industry’s longest and most extensive 15-Year, No Bull Warranty. No matter where you look, you won’t find a better investment than the Q-Catch 87 Series cattle chute.Get My Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Chute Brochure
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch 87 Series Cattle Chute brochure:
Quieter Than Ever Before
With over 87 quiet points on the chute including the new poly-coated slam latches and bushings, anyone who works cattle in the Q-Catch 87 Series will understand why it is truly the world's quietest manual cattle chute.
Longest Manual Cattle Chute Warranty
All Arrowquip manual cattle chutes are backed by a 15-Year No Bull Warranty, along with lifetime guarantees on the virgin rubber floor, rump fingers, and the patented locking mechanisms.
3E Q-Catch Head Gate [PATENTED]
The redesigned Q-Catch head gate features a barred style that uses natural cattle behavior to your advantage. When cattle can see light and open space at the end of the chute, they are drawn towards the head gate with little to no handler intervention.
Heavier Duty Q-Catch Cattle Chute
The Q-Catch has been upgraded with a heavier duty cattle chute frame that features 2" x 6" top beams and 3" x 3" bottom beams for enhanced durability.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 15-Year Cattle Chute Warranty, best in the industry
- New head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Q-Catch head gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the chute to concrete
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Approx. 200 lbs. heavier than the Q-Catch 86 Series cattle chute
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 2210 lbs.
Dimensions: 55" Wide x 95" High x 135" Long
If you want maximum control, versatility, and freedom in your cattle chute, look no further than the Deluxe Vet. Including all the features of the Q-Catch 87 Series, this chute takes your livestock management to the next level with a full-length dual parallel squeeze. Having the vet cage squeeze with the chute allows you to narrow the chute before cattle enter it, so there is no point within your system that a cow or calf can turn around!
Weight: 1930 lbs.
Dimensions: 55" Wide x 95" High x 100" Long
Working with limited space? The Standard Model of the Q-Catch 87 Series allows you to work your cattle in the most safe and effective way possible, even if you cannot fit a full-sized chute and vet cage into your yard. Including all the standard features of the Q-Catch 87 Series, and offering a variety of add-ons designed to increase your productivity, the Standard is an effective option for operations where space is limited.
Available Add-Ons / Options
What others have to say:
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.