Q-Catch 86 Series Portable Cattle Chute, Alley & Tub
Full Cattle Handling System Made Portable
Weight: 4612 lbs.
Dimensions: 188.19" Wide (when set up) x 107" High x 424.31" Long
Product Code: QP-8608
* BudFlow Upgrade (BFO34-8) and Head Holder (QC910) Optional
Full Cattle Handling System Made Portable Video Transcript
At Arrowquip, we believe in innovative design and engineering, while taking care of the rancher and the ranch. Introducing Arrowquip’s new Portable Q-Catch 86 Series, the quietest portable cattle chute ever manufactured. Built on a single piece of steel, this portable squeeze chute has a variety of features for dependable strength as well as safe, simplified, low-stress cattle handling. The ergonomically friendly push to close, pull to open Q-Catch head gate can be operated from anywhere along the chute, making it easy for one person to use and operate. The new wide needle gate design gives better access when branding or needling, while the removable inspection gates are easy to adjust for various positions, giving ranchers multiple animal access options. And with full side access to either the top, bottom, or the entire animal, you can manage your cattle quick, easy, and efficiently. Two rows of engineered composite rump fingers further the quietness of the chute, as well as ensure that the rump bar can be used for any sized animal. The off side rolling door uses the simplified single lever, operable from either side of the chute. Poly compound rubber protected steel parts on all quick relief latches and rubber spring hinges make the affordable Q-Catch 86 Series the quietest portable squeeze chute ever, and the Arrowquip tried and true Adjustable Alley with the easy pull and lock system prevents animals from turning around. Using cattle psychology to your advantage, Arrowquip’s BudFlow® System guides animals with ease through the alley and into the chute, making it more efficient, upholding the strict guidelines for low-stress cattle handling better than your traditional crowding tub. The whole Portable Q-Catch 86 Series can be brought to the ground in just five minutes. With Arrowquip, you are guaranteed maximum efficiency, resulting in higher profits and more time to do the things that truly matter to you and your family. This is innovative cattle handling like never before, and is a new global standard in the cattle handling industry. This is the new portable Q-Catch 86 Series cattle chute. The bar has been set.Hide Transcript Text
The Portable Q-Catch 86 Series cattle handling system includes the world-renowned Q-Catch 86 Series cattle chute, 8’ Adjustable Alley, and 8’ Cattle Tub which is BudFlow® ready. With the most innovative design on the market, the Portable 86 Series System is designed for increased access, ease of use, and to increase your productivity.
Currently not available with the rubber floor.
Fill out this form to download your Q-Catch 86 Series Portable Cattle Chute, Alley & Tub brochure:
Q-Catch 86 Series Portable Cattle Chute, Alley & Tub Testimonials
Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Chute
The exclusive Q-Catch 86 Series silent cattle chute is widely recognized as the best manual squeeze chute on the market. By taking the manual work out of the manual squeeze chute, the Q-Catch 86 Series has revolutionized cattle handling. More information on the Q-Catch 86 Series cattle squeeze chute.
Single Piece Steel Frame
The Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Handling System is built on a single-piece steel frame. This solid, durable construction is designed for years of reliable use.
With four simple steps that take less than five minutes to take your handling system from on the road to cattle-ready, you won’t lose valuable time setting up and tearing down equipment.
Arrowquip’s Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Handling System is primed and powder-coated to reduce wear on the equipment by making them resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Catch 86 Series Portable Cattle Chute, Alley & Tub Specifications
- Weight: 4612 lbs.
- Dimensions: 188.19” Wide (when set up) x 107” High x 424.31” Long
- Head Gate operation handle is user-friendly and can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- The Q-Catch head gate locking system features a friction lock with infinite adjustments, and independent locking doors. Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments. Patent-Pending.
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Two ambidextrous rolling doors that can be operated from either side of the chute
- The rolling door running tracks are top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet doors open in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access doors are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- 8’ Adjustable Alley comes standard with the off-side adjustment handle and ranges from 30” to 17” in width
- Cattle Tub comes BudFlow® ready
- Simple, four-step setup