Cattle Corral Panels
Heavy Duty Cattle Corral Panels designed for use in cattle yards and feedlots
8 models available:
14 ft Cattle Corral Panel| 12 ft Cattle Corral Panel| 10 ft Cattle Corral Panel| 8 ft Cattle Corral Panel| 4 ft Cattle Corral Panel| 10 ft Man Gate Cattle Corral Panel| 10 ft Open Panel Bow| 8 ft Open Panel Bow
Introducing Arrow Cattle Panels, a line of heavy-duty corral panels for cattle working systems. Arrowquip has long been known for crafting high-quality cattle handling equipment by pairing generations of ranching experience with the latest animal science research and creative engineering. This line of cattle corral panels is created with animal welfare, handler safety, and proper cattle handling at the forefront of the design process. The result is a series of highly durable corral panels that can be used in any configuration, thanks to the unique 4-way cattle panel connectors and pins.
These Cattle Corral Panels act as a large visual barrier that cattle easily see with 3” wide rails, and to prevent calves from getting their heads between the lower rails, the railings are progressively spaced. Additionally, the rectangular shape provides a broad surface for cattle to brush up against, dramatically reducing the severity of bruising when compared to round rails.
Need added access in your corral system? With Arrowquip's NEW man-gate panel, get quick, easy access to your entire system without having to install a full size gate. Featuring our slam latch system, never again worry about forgetting to close the gate behind you.
Whether you are repairing a section of your system or doing a complete overhaul, Arrow Corral Panels are an investment that will be a part of your ranch legacy now, and for generations to come.
Larger Heavy-Duty Cattle Panel Railings
Our Cattle Corral Panels are designed with large, 3" rectangular rails for two key reasons:
1. Offers a large visual barrier which is proven to minimize the likelihood of cattle challenging the working system, and prevent attempts at jumping out of the corral.
2. Provides a larger surface area for cattle to run up against, which can dramatically reduce the bruising and carcass damage that occurs with smaller contact points such as that found on oil pipe.
Flexible Cattle Corral Panels
Even with the large visual barrier provided by the 3" rectangular cattle panel railings, there will always be that one cow that attempts to jump the fence. Arrow Cattle Panels are engineered to flex and absorb the stress and pressure of a cow or bull running up against the railings or making an attempted escape, and the height of the panels prevents them from jumping over. Additionally with our heavy-duty 16-gauge steel and an extensive 3-Year Warranty, you can be confident that you are investing in a product that is designed for quality and longevity.
Unique Cattle Panel Clips and Connection
Our unique 4-way pin connection enables you to create a variety of configurations by connecting up to four corral panels from a single point. This key feature offers additional cattle corral design options, while the panel clip connections enable you to modify the configuration of your yard to add more space or change the layout at any time.
Semi-Permanent Cattle Yard Panels
These Cattle Corral Panels are a semi-permanent solution that can easily be added to your existing system to replace a broken section, or can be used for a full cattle working system design overhaul. The semi-permanent design offers the option to modify your cattle yard to add more space or change the design at any time. With time, the panels will settle into the ground or gravel, providing extra stability while still having the ability to move them easily.
What is a cattle panel?
A cattle panel is a series of steel railings and upright bars that are welded or bolted together, and used to contain cattle in corrals or pens for processing. High-quality heavy-duty cattle panels are designed with locally sourced North American steel, and welded properly for stability when cattle run up against them. Additionally, you should look for rectangular or square tubing cattle panels to minimize the effects of bruising and associated carcass damage from smaller contact points.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- Heavy-duty cattle panels for cattle corrals and cattle working systems
- 3" rectangular rails provide a large visual barrier
- Thick rectangular bars provide a larger surface area for impact, and drastically reduce bruising
- Rails crafted with 16-gauge steel for enhanced durability and stability, posts with 13-gauge steel
- Built with locally sourced North American Steel
- Available in 4 ft, 8 ft, 10 ft, 12 ft, and 14 ft cattle corral panel dimensions
- Unique 4-way pin connectors offer flexibility for cattle handling system design
- Can be used to craft full cattle handling systems or simply replace broken pieces of your current setup
- Cattle corral panel clips and pins included
- Semi-permanent panels can be changed and modified at any time
- Heavy-duty cattle panels that are lightweight enough for the rancher to move panels without heavy machinery
- Pair perfectly with Arrowquip's cattle panel gates for a custom design
- Backed by Arrowquip's exclusive 3 Year Warranty
Model: 14 ft Cattle Corral Panel
Weight: 191 lbs.
Dimensions: 2.3" wide x 72" high x 168" long
Model: 12 ft Cattle Corral Panel
Weight: 169 lbs.
Dimensions: 2.3' wide x 72" high x 142"
Model: 10 ft Cattle Corral Panel
Weight: 145 lbs.
Dimensions: 2.25" wide x 72" high x 121" long
Model: 8 ft Cattle Corral Panel
Weight: 122 lbs.
Dimensions: 2.25" wide x 72" high x 98.5" long
Model: 4 ft Cattle Corral Panel
Weight: 77 lbs.
Dimensions: 2.25" wide x 72" high x 50.5" long
Model: 10 ft Man Gate Cattle Corral Panel
Weight: 207 lbs.
Dimensions: 5.3" x 85" high x 118" long
Model: 10 ft Open Panel Bow
Weight: 98 lbs.
Dimensions: 7.5" wide x 89" high x 116" long
Model: 8 ft Open Panel Bow
Weight: 90 lbs.
Dimensions: 7.5" wide x 89" high x 94" long
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.