What Portable Cattle Handling System is right for you?
If you have cattle in multiple locations, you need all of the features with the added benefit of portability. Quality is key, and sacrificing that is not an option. We understand! With a variety of options that feature a simple setup and are designed for easy transport, Arrowquip's portable cattle handling equipment is the easy way to create the portable cattle handling system that is perfectly suited to your operation.
Key features of Arrowquip's Portable Cattle Handling Systems
- Single-piece steel frame, with 2" x 6" beams on the top and 3" x 3" bars on the bottom
- Heavy-duty hitch with reinforced gusset to minimize bouncing when towing
- Meticulous manufacturing process with attention to detail and quality construction
- Hours of engineering work to ensure the equipment will perform properly under any conditions
- 3E Technology that uses light to draw cattle through the handling system without handler intervention
- Countless configurations, add-ons, and customization options to create the portable cattle handling system of your dreams
Portable Cattle Handling Equipment Model Options
Full Portable Cattle Handling System
The Full Portable Cattle Handling System is the perfect all-in-one system, allowing you to bring your full cattle handling system anywhere you need to go.
- Available with your choice of the world-class Q-Catch 87 Series manual chute or Q-Power 107 Series hydraulic
- Choose between 18' or 8' of Easy Flow Adjustable Alleys that can be adjusted from either side of the unit easily
- Collapsible cattle tub that is more compact than ever, and makes towing the unit a breeze
- Your choice of BudFlow or standard crowding tub
- Electric jacks that can lift or lower the unit with the push of a button
Available in many different configurations.
Portable Cattle Chute & Alley
The portable cattle chute and alley duo is the perfect solution for ranchers who have partial cattle handling systems in multiple locations but want an upgrade to their primary cattle working equipment.
- Choose between everyone's favorite chutes for cattle, the 87 Series manual chute or Q-Power 107 Series hydraulic
- The Easy Flow Adjustable Alley section can be adjusted from either side of the unit with the new cables
- Available with electric jacks that lift and lower the unit in minutes
Portable Cattle Chute, Alley & Crowding Tub
The Q-Catch 74 Series Cattle Chute, Alley & Crowding tub is our base model portable handling unit. This handling system provides the flexibility ranchers need to take their equipment on the road at an accessible price point for any operation.
- Q-Catch 74 Series chute for cattle with our patented stamped steel floor
- 8' section of Easy Flow adjustable cattle alley
- Collapsible crowding tub makes the unit easy to transport
Learn more about the Q-Catch 74 Series Cattle Chute, Alley & Crowding Tub.
Portable Cattle Tub & Alley
The redesigned Portable Cattle Tub & Alley has more capacity and features designed to make working your cattle a faster and easier process no matter where you take the unit.
- 16' of Adjustable Easy Flow Cattle Alleys designed to work cattle of any size with a simple adjustment
- Redesigned cattle tub that is more compact than ever, making towing easier than ever before
- Choose between a BudFlow or standard crowding tub
- Arrowquip's signature rolling door to close off the entrance to the alley once cattle have exited the tub
- New extension on the front section of the alley makes it easy to connect a head gate, if desired
Learn more about the Portable Cattle Tub & Alley.
Still not sure which portable cattle handling system is the right option for you? This blog could help!
Updated August 2020.