Com-Catch 61 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute
The Com-Catch 61 Series cattle squeeze chute has been designed for the smaller cattle producer and the rancher seeking a second, smaller chute. Our team invested more than six hundred hours to create an innovative manual squeeze chute at a lower price point without sacrificing quality. As a result, the 61 Series is an economical solution that offers great access to the animal, prevents distractions, and limits the possibility of injury to both rancher and animal earning a place as one of the top cattle chutes in the market.
Fill out this form to download the Com-Catch 61 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute brochure:
Q-Catch Head Gate
The user-friendly operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the cattle chute, and the auto-locking Q-Catch head gate means that your catch is always secure.
The full-length parallel squeeze ranges from 29.5” to 7.75”, allowing you to work cattle of any size with ease.
The swing-out access doors allow full side access to your cattle.
Arrowquip cattle chutes are powder-coated. This reduces wear on the equipment by making it resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions. Our high-quality powder-coat process is combined with primed steel to ensure the most durable quality possible.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
- 53.94" wide x 92.39" high x 102.33" long
- Full-length squeeze ranges from 29.5” down to 7.75”
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- 11.75” of needle gate access
- Swing-out bottom access door
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments. Patent-Pending
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever never needs to be adjusted to work cattle of varying sizes from the largest bull to the smallest calf
- Checker plate steel floor
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up