BudFlow® & Crowding Tubs FAQ
- Where can I find the tub assembly instructions? +
Assembly instructions are provided with your product. If your assembly manual has been lost or misplaced, you can download a new copy here.
- Can I switch the working side after I've ordered it? +
Yes, the working side on your tub can be switched at any time. Find the instructions here.
- What are the differences between the BudFlow® and Crowding Tub? +
How the BudFlow® Works:
- Cattle enter the BudFlow® System from the front and walk towards the back of the 270° tub, as the gate is closed behind them.
- Cattle see the sweep gate as a wall, and turn back to return to where they entered naturally.
- Because the gate is closed, cattle see the opening to the alley and think it is where they entered from.
- Cattle move into the alley with no force.
How a Crowding Tub works:
- Cattle enter the tub at the back and walk towards the front.
- The handler uses the sweep gate to encourage cattle into the alley.
Ultimately, the biggest difference between the BudFlow® and a Crowding Tub is that the BudFlow® tub works with animal science to enhance the flow of cattle through your handling system.
- Can I run cattle in from the back gate on the BudFlow® tub? +
It is not recommended to run cattle through the back gate on the BudFlow® tub, as it goes against the natural cattle behaviors the tub is designed to work with.