Cattle Head Holder
Stronger, heavier, more secure cattle head control
Weight: 129 lbs.
Dimensions: 22" Wide x 34" High x 53" Long
Product Code: QC920
The 3rd Generation Q-Catch® Cattle Head Holder takes cattle control to a new level, with enhanced control and durability. Featuring an upgraded design with thicker and heavier components, you can perform treatments on your cattle safely and easily, no matter their size or temperament. The two pieces of the Head Holder move in a synchronized, scissor-style motion to clamp around the animal’s head securely for maximum control of your livestock. This allows the handler up-close access to the animal’s head for any procedure without placing unnecessary stress on the animal.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Catch Head Holder brochure:
Single Lever Operation [PATENTED]
The Q-Catch Head Holder is operated with a single, user-friendly handle, allowing you to secure the head in place with a smooth motion. The dual friction lock automatically engages, providing secure cattle control every time it is used.
Calms Cattle Down Immediately
The moment the Head Holder is secured around their head, even the most riled up cattle calm down to be worked on safely. The scoop provides cattle with a place to rest their head comfortably, and the top bar ensures they cannot throw their head around and injure the handlers who are working with them.
NEW Heavy-Duty Frame
The latest model of Arrowquip's Q-Catch Head Holder features an improved, heavy-duty frame to make it tougher and more durable than ever. Control cattle of any size for any procedure 3rd Gen Cattle Head Holder.
The Head Holder is designed specifically for the Head Gates on Arrowquip Cattle Chutes. This allows you to adjust the height of your Head Holder for different sized livestock with two tension bolts.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Cattle Head Holder Specifications
- Enhanced, heavy-duty frame
- Q-Catch head gate locking pin can be used to secure the cattle head holder in the upright position when not in use
- Height can be adjusted to work with animals of any size
- Patent pending dual friction lock with infinite adjustments is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Patented single lever controls
- Scoop cradles the cattle's head comfortably
- Compact design ensures the head holder stays out of the way when not in use
- Simplifies procedures such as ear tagging, treating pink-eye, dehorning, and more
- Helps to keep cattle calm during stressful procedures such as AI and veterinary testing
- Scissor-style clamp allows handlers to safely access the animal's head without danger of cattle thrashing around