Hydrasqueeze 200 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute
Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Cattle Chute
Product Code: HYD-2000V
* Hydraulic Head Sweep Optional (HYD-HDSWP)
The Hydrasqueeze 200 Series hydraulic cattle squeeze chute is designed for superior cattle control. As the heaviest and most durable chute in the Arrowquip lineup, it is designed to increase the efficiency of large operations and feedlots. With independent top and bottom adjustments, you can adjust the chute to cattle of any size, and the cradle squeeze ensures that cattle remain comfortable in the chute.Apply for Financing Download Your Hydrasqueeze 200 Series Brochure (3.76 MB)
Fill out this form to download your Hydrasqueeze 200 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute brochure:
Pivoting Hydraulic Control Swing Arm
Hydraulics are mounted on the pivoting swing arm, allowing the operator the freedom to work from any point along the side of the cattle chute.
The unique cradle squeeze starts right behind the head, giving maximum control when access to the shoulder area is needed. Featuring a range from 29.5” down to 11.5”, the Hydrasqueeze 200 gives you the ability to work all sizes of cattle easily.
Our high-quality powder-coat process is combined with primed steel to reduce wear on the equipment. Our chutes are resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions, ensuring the most durable quality possible.
The squeeze can be operated independently from the top and bottom, keeping cattle as comfortable as possible.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
- 64.41" wide x 94.7" high x 135.95" long
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: Head Gate, Tail Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Cradle squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 11.5” fully closed
- Curtain-style straight head gate doors open to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit
- Vet doors swing out, offering 90° of maneuverability
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will close securely every time
- Wide vet door access on both sides of the chute
- Side exit and bottom door exit on both sides
- Four drop-down inspection gates on both sides
- Swing-out needle door provides 10” of access to the neck area