Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Arrowquip is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our Sales Team! This salaried position is full-time and includes a benefits plan that starts after a successful probationary period.
Arrowquip designs and manufacturers cattle chutes and system equipment. We base our designs on cattle behavior and strive to keep ranchers and their families safe. We pride ourselves on a workplace culture of open ideas and constant improvement! Honestly, it is hard to describe the positive vibes here, you'll just have to come see for yourself!
- Enjoy a good steak
- Spend too much time on your phone
- Are curious & ask good questions
- Genuinely care about solving the client's problems
- Enjoy pushing yourself beyond your limits
- You get stuff done!
- Are determined to win individually and as a team!
- Only eat real meat
- Protect animals and people in the cattle industry
- Aren't afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your attitude and values then your experience.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and equipment needs.
- Identify the decision maker for the operation or family ranch quickly and effectively.
- Create and execute sales plans for the quarter, month, week, and day.
- Nurture and develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining and improving on existing client relationships.
- Develop sales pitches that focus on the client and the client's needs.
- Ask high-value questions and listen carefully to clients to understand what their problems are and how Arrowquip equipment can solve them.
- Collaborate with Executive Assistant to the Manager of the Business Development Team to ensure client's systems designs and quotes meet specifications and are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on Arrowquip products and sales processes.
- Remain up to date on industry news and competitors' products.
- Respond to client leads that come through on phone, email, website, and social media and develop those into long term relationships.
- Develop marketing strategies specific to the representative's sales territories.
- Improve skills through continued personal development.
- Maintain Arrowquip's CRM, ensuring that every lead is kept 100% up to date 100% of the time, including but not limited to:
- Full contact details,
- All correspondence,
- Position in the purchasing funnel,
- Sales Qualified Lead's.
- Submit clients who are suitable and willing to give Arrowquip a testimonial to Arrowquip's content strategist.
- Follow up with clients to build and maintain rapport.
- Report any dealer or consumer issues to the Client Care Team, following those issues through to resolution.
- Attempt to upsell all leads that come in through an Arrowquip channel.
Desired Skills/Experience (but not required):
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Proven sales success with phones
- Good listener
- Team Player
- Strong written and verbal communication
Arrowquip understands that confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting the perfect candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply!