New Q-Power 104 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute
The Easiest Way to Upgrade Your Ranch. Starting at Only $7,250
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
These days, good help is hard to find, and the work does not get any easier. For ranchers who need an extra pair of hands, the Q-Power 104 Series is the easiest way to boost your operation’s efficiency. Complete with the same structure and access features as the Q-Catch 74 Series, this cattle chute is the perfect combination of practicality and power.
Choose your model
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 1900 lbs.
Dimensions: 58” w x 95” h x 135” l
Weight: 1620 lbs.
Dimensions: 58” w x 95” h x 105” l
3E Q-Catch Head Gate
With a design that works with cattle psychology, the NEW 3E Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate makes it even easier for cattle to enter the squeeze chute. Even when the head gate is closed, the new design uses light to draw cattle into the chute, greatly improving flow.
Longest Hydraulic Warranty In The Industry
With the NEW Q-Power 104 Series, there are no what ifs. Our newest hydraulic cattle chute comes with our 3-YEAR extended hydraulic warranty.
Practical Cattle Handling with A Hydraulic Boost
The Q-Power 104 Series gives you the extra boost you need to get more done even when you are working solo. Our 400 Series line of cattle chutes give you practical cattle handling without compromising safety, quality, and efficiency.
Continued Superior Access
With the NEW needle door, top and bottom side access doors, removable access panels, and a full-size vet cage, the Q-Power 104 Series gives you all the access points you need to work your cattle.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
New Q-Power 104 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute Specifications
- Hydraulic 3E head gate and squeeze functions
- Arrowquip’s FIRST hydraulic rolling door
- Comes standard with a built-in 110V electric power pack (2 HP, 7.5 gal, 2.6 GPM)
- 110V electric power pack convertible to 220V
- Pump included in price and packaging
- Rear hydraulic controller
- NEW 3E Head Gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze chute lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure (LIFETIME WARRANTY)
- The rolling door track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Top and bottom access doors on both sides lock independently
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- Metal-stamped ribbed floor provides great traction