Q-Power 107 & 104 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute FAQ
- Can I buy a right-hand Q-Power cattle chute? +
The Q-Power 107 Series comes with a pivoting swing arm, and can be operated from the right or left-hand side without the need for conversion.
The Q-Power 104 Series can be ordered with left or right-hand mounted controls, but this must be specified at the time of order.
- What kind of oil does the hydraulic take? +
HVI-22 Semi-Synthetic Oil.
- What are the hydraulic ends on your hydraulic hose? +
- What are the specs on the hydraulic electric motor? +
5HP electric motor. Operating pressure 900PSI, relief set at 1000PSI. 10-gallon tank delivers 6.2GPM.
- What are the specs on the hydraulic gas motor? +
7HP gas motor. Operating pressure 900PSI, relief set at 1000PSI. 10-gallon tank delivers 6.2GPM.
- What are the specs on the Stealth Upgrade Electric Power Pack? +
This truly silent power source has a 7.5HP electric motor. Operating pressure of 900PSI, relief set at 1000PSI. 10-gallon tank delivers 10.9GPM.
- Can I make my chute portable? +
Yes, your chute can easily be made portable with the Wheel Kit.
- Can I run my hydraulics directly to my tractor? +
Yes, you can run your hydraulics directly from your tractor with the Tractor Hook-Up.
- Can I speed up the head gate on my hydraulics? +
Yes, you can adjust the hydraulic controls if needed. Contact Client Care for details.
- Can I leave my load bars underneath the chute when it’s on the wheel kit? +
No, it is not recommended that you leave the load bars bolted onto your chute while transporting it. Leaving the load bars on the bottom of your chute increases the opportunity that damage may occur to your load bars, and makes it far more difficult to tow.
- Why doesn’t the chute come with panel pins? +
Arrowquip chutes do not come with panel pins, because our panel pins and clips do not work with all other manufacturers products. If you wish to connect your Arrowquip chute to an alleyway which does not have compatible panel clips, additional panel clips can be ordered from the Arrowquip Factory and bolted onto your alley.
- Are my floor pans going to rust out? +
The floor pans under the chute are made with powder coated steel, and feature drainage holes to keep build-up from occurring. These three key features are intended to minimize the risk of the floor pans rusting. To keep your floors and floor pans in top condition, it is recommended to clean the floor of your chute regularly by pressure washing.
- What is the PSI supposed to be set at? +
- What are the GPM supposed to be set at? +
Varies based on the model of power pack you have chosen.
- Can I replace my Head Sweep with a Head Holder? +
Yes, your Head Sweep can be replaced with a Head Holder at a later date.
- Can I replace my Head Holder with a Head Sweep? +
No, the Head Holder cannot be replaced with a Head Sweep at a later date, as the Head Sweep is mounted on the hydraulic control arm and must be installed at the factory.
- Can I have two head sweeps? +
Yes, your Q-Power cattle chute can be ordered with two head sweeps. Please note that this is a custom order.