Q-Catch 87 & 74 Series Cattle Chute FAQ
- Can I buy a right-hand Q-Catch? +
Yes, Q-Catch cattle chutes can be ordered in a right-handed version. It can also be changed from left to right (or right to left) with a conversion kit.
- Can I make my chute portable? +
Yes, your chute can easily be made portable with the Wheel Kit.
- Can I convert my Q-Catch to a hydraulic? +
No, Q-Catch cattle chutes are designed to be manual, and cannot be converted to a hydraulically powered chute at a later date.
- Can I leave my load bars underneath the chute when it’s on the wheel kit? +
No, it is not recommended that you leave the load bars bolted onto your chute while transporting it. Leaving the load bars on the bottom of your chute increases the opportunity that damage may occur to your load bars, and makes it far more difficult to tow.
- Can I switch the working side after I’ve ordered it? +
Yes, you can convert the working side if you order a conversion kit.
- Are my floor pans going to rust out? +
The floor pans under the chute are made with powder coated steel, and feature drainage holes to keep build-up from occurring. These three key features are intended to minimize the risk of the floor pans rusting. To keep your floors and floor pans in top condition, it is recommended to clean the floor of your chute regularly by pressure washing.