Portable Cattle Chute & Handling Systems FAQ
- How fast can I tow my portable? +
Government regulation mandates that Farm Equipment must be towed at no greater than 25mph or 40km/h.
- Can I add the BudFlow® option at a later date? +
Yes, the BudFlow® can be added to your portable handling system at any time.
- How can I charge my electric motor? +
Using a 24-volt AGM Battery Charger, or a Smart Charger with an AGM Setting, connect your batteries to a power source and charge until full.
- What kind of charger do I need? +
A 24-volt AGM Battery Charger, or a Smart Charger with an AGM Setting.
- What do I do if my battery dies? +
Charge the battery with a 24-volt AGM Battery Charger or Smart Charger with AGM Setting. If necessary, you can jump start the battery with booster cables for a temporary charge in the event of an emergency.
- What size ball hitch is required for the portable trailer? +
- Can I put scales under the chute on my portable handling system? +
No, on the portable handling systems your scales must be placed under the Easy Flow Alley Section equipped with a Cattle Scale Platform.
- Can I get a solar panel to power it? +
No, we do not provide solar panels to power the Portable Handling Systems.
- Does the new portable have the rubber floor? +
Yes, the new portable Q-Catch 86 Series Chute, Alley & Tub, and Portable Chute & Alley both feature the rubber floor.
- Can I order my portable system with customization? +
No, there is no customization available on any of our products at this time.
- How do I collapse my tub properly for transport? +