Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub
The most compact portable squeeze chute, alley and tub the world has ever seen
Weight: 4167 lbs.
Dimensions: 93” Wide x 96” High x 404” Long
Product Code: 7408
Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub Video Transcript
At Arrowquip, we believe in innovative design and engineering, while taking care of the rancher and the ranch. Introducing Arrowquip’s NEW Portable Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Chute, Alley, and Tub. With heavy-duty construction and the latest Arrowquip innovations, this fully portable system is everything you need to take the next step towards a more efficient operation. When towing, our patented frame makes this full-size working system just 29.5 feet long, and you can fold the collapsible tub down to just 3 feet wide. With an industry-grade adjustable hitch, you get a durable, compact package that tows like a dream. You can go off the road and through the roughest terrain to head straight to your cattle. And when every second counts, this portable system can go from road-ready to ready-for-work in only four and a half minutes. At the front of the system is the NEW Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Chute. With the 3E System, you can use cattle behavior to your advantage, with cattle easily entering the chute by seeing light through the head gate, even when closed. The redesigned Q-Catch Head Gate includes a push-to close pull-to-open handle that can be used anywhere alongside the chute. And the squeeze goes from 29.5 inches down to just 7.75 inches, so you can secure any size of cattle safely, every time. When access to the animal is important, you need all the access points to get the job done right. This system comes with a NEW needle access door with drop down needle access bar, along with split side access doors, removable inspection panels, AND a full-size vet cage. The Easy Flow Alley is an essential part of your portable unit, and we’ve upgraded it with user-friendly features that can make all the difference. The new adjustment cables allow you to easily adjust both sides of the alley from one side, while the new safety latches keep the sides from dropping down unintentionally. Cattle will flow into your alley quickly and easily, every time with the 8’ Crowding Tub at the rear-end of the portable unit. Our patented portable system frame makes folding and unfolding the tub quick and easy, while also reducing foot traps. With an incorporated crowd gate lock, cattle have no other place to go but into the alley, allowing you to guide cattle into the system safely. With Arrowquip, you’re guaranteed maximum efficiency, resulting in higher profits, and more time to do the things that truly matter to you and your family. This is better, safer, more efficient cattle handling and is your next step to managing your cattle the way you’ve always wanted. This is the NEW Portable Q-Catch 74 Series Cattle Chute, Alley, and Tub. The bar has been set. Visit arrowquip.com to learn more.Hide Transcript Text
The Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley and Tub is a full working system built for efficient cattle handling in any pasture. Featuring the Q-Catch 74 Series cattle chute, an 8’ Easy Flow adjustable cattle alley section, and an 8’ crowding tub, this portable cattle handling system provides you with all that you need to get the job done anywhere, anytime.
The enhanced frame and improved portability are key items that make the Q-Catch 74 Series stand apart from the competition. With an adjustable hitch, two manual jacks, and an improved collapsible tub design, setting up this portable handling system can be done in just five minutes.
Who says you have to compromise features for portability? With the Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley and Tub, you can have it all and get the work done faster, so you can get back to what truly matters.
Fill out this form to receive your Portable Q-Catch 74 Series brochure:
3E Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate [PATENT-PENDING]
The new 3E Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate features a new look that allows cattle to see light through the head gate even when closed. This new design works with cattle psychology to show a way out past the cattle head gate using a unique barred style, encouraging cattle to enter the squeeze chute with ease.
Complete Cattle Handling System
From tub to chute, this portable cattle handling system is designed to equip you with all that you need to work cattle anywhere. Moving livestock into the system is easy with the 8’ crowding tub at the rear end, while the 8’ Easy Flow adjustable cattle alley is cradle-shaped to keep livestock from turning around. With the Q-Catch 74 Series cattle squeeze chute at the front of the unit, you gain complete control and access to the entire animal.
Portable System Frame [PATENT-PENDING]
The Arrowquip R&D Team has spent hundreds of hours enhancing the portable system frame to make it as easy to transport and set up as possible. Featuring a new portable chassis that allows the 8’ crowding tub to fold in on itself, this portable full cattle handling system is only 29.5’ long (from the hitch to the end of the tub) and 6.75’ wide (from wheel to wheel) when towed. Additionally, the redesigned system frame eliminates tripping hazards in the cattle crowding tub.
For even easier transportation, the Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley and Tub comes with an improved adjustable hitch including an added gusset for additional support. When setting up for working or towing, the two wheels are easily installed or removed with two pins, while the bracket can be adjusted to work with different vehicles. Available with a 2.3125” ball hitch or pin hitch.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub Specifications
- New head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the squeeze chute
- Q-Catch head gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze chute lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster head gate response
- Rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- Metal stamped ribbed floor provides great traction for animals
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Alley can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped 8’ Adjustable Cattle Alley Section ranges from 29.5” to 18” in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the handler to access the animal in case of emergency
- Easy Flow alleys come with removable panels so you can control what cattle see in the alleyway
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Alley side panels add security and control when adjusting, ensuring the sides will not drop accidentally
- The tub folds in on itself so that it is compact for transport
- Cattle tub measures just 3' wide when panels are folded in
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with 2x3 beams that run the length of the unit