Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Chute
A manual chute designed for practical, efficient cattle working
2 models available:
Deluxe Vet| Standard
Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Chute Video Transcript
At Arrowquip, we believe in innovative design and engineering, while taking care of the rancher and the ranch. Introducing Arrowquip's new Q-Catch 74 Series Manual Squeeze Chute. This innovative and easy-to-use squeeze chute is designed with a variety of high-quality features that bring you one step closer to a better, safer, and more efficient operation. Including the redesigned Q-Catch Head Gate. With our 3E: Easy Entry and Exit System, cattle enter the chute by seeing light through the head gate even when it's closed, increasing flow and efficiency. And with our patented Direct Drive Head Gate System, extra components on the head gate have been eliminated, giving you better response time and control anywhere alongside the chute. Featuring the redesigned needle access door with drop-down needle access bar, you can access the animal's neck easily and remove the door completely with a single pin. Split access doors and removable inspection gates on both sides of the chute, along with our optional head holder, guarantee maximum access and control to the entire animal. All Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Chutes come with a full-size vet cage at the rear, as well as a row of high-quality composite rump fingers to secure the animal and keep you out of harm's way. Each access door is designed with an easy-pull anti-swing cam slam latch that allows for quick access while preventing the door from swinging through. With a redesigned steel floor and a parallel squeeze that goes from 29.5 inches down to 7.75 inches, you can work the largest bull down to the smallest calf in one go with no set-up required. And no Arrowquip squeeze chute would be complete without its signature rolling door, giving you the ability to control cattle flow quickly and easily. With Arrowquip, you're guaranteed maximum efficiency, resulting in higher profits, and more time to do the things that truly matter to you and your family. This is better, safer, more efficient cattle handling and is your next step to managing your cattle the way you've always wanted. This is the new Q-Catch 74 Series Manual Squeeze Chute. The bar has been set. Visit arrowquip.com to learn more.
The Q-Catch 74 Series is a squeeze chute designed for the practical rancher. Your time is valuable, and you need a chute that will get the job done right every time.
The Q-Catch 74 Series is an efficient and economical chute that makes managing cattle easier on you. With features inspired by the world-famous Q-Catch 87 Series, you know you are getting a chute you can trust. Key elements include our auto-locking mechanisms and durable, virgin rubber floor with a lifetime guarantee, unmatched access points, and user-friendly operation handles. All of this is backed by our exclusive 10-Year Warranty and crafted with the high-quality construction only Arrowquip can provide. So you can be confident your equipment is made to stand the test of time (and cattle!).
You can have it all with the Q-Catch 74 Series. Get ready to boost the efficiency of your operation today, tomorrow, and for years to come.
Fill out this form to receive your brochure:
I have used many different chutes over the years and the Arrowquip is by far the safest, most versatile, and most efficient. I was able to work anything from 130lb calves to 2200lb bulls, without making any adjustments or pulling pins like other chutes require. It provides the most access to the animal of any chute I've used.
- Colby Sexton, Rancher -
3E Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate [PATENT-PENDING]
With a design that works with cattle psychology, rather than against it, the NEW 3E Cattle Head Gate gets cattle to enter the squeeze chute without putting up a fight. Even when the gate is closed the bars allow cattle to see light and draws them towards it, giving you a more hands-off cattle handling experience. Add the Q-Catch handle that is easy to operate from any point, and you are set up for proper cattle flow every time.
The 74 Series gives you all the access points you need to work your cattle effectively. From the NEW needle door with drop-down bar, top and bottom side doors that offer full side access, added configuration options for the removable access panels. The Deluxe Model also features a full-size vet cage with improved head clearance, so your animals are fully accessible.
Exclusive 10 Year Warranty
We believe in the quality of our equipment. That's why we back ALL Arrowquip manual squeeze chutes with the LONGEST WARRANTY ever seen in the cattle equipment industry. Our 10-Year Warranty means that we have your back, to keep you working your cattle safer, easier, and faster every day. Additionally, all locking mechanisms, rubber floor, and rump fingers are backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Cattle Chute Floor
Our true virgin rubber floor, not rumber like other flooring types on the market, dampens sound for a quiet cattle handling experience. Much softer than other options, the rubber is made for long-term durability and provides great traction for hooves, giving cattle the confidence to walk through the chute with ease.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- 10-year cattle chute warranty
- Unique barred design uses light to draw cattle towards the head gate
- Q-Catch operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30" top to bottom
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5" fully open to 7.75" fully closed
- The squeeze features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- New Direct Drive system provides faster and more reliable head gate response
- Rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of your handling system and is reversible
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability (Deluxe Vet only)
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut (Deluxe Vet only)
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions depending on the tasks of the day
- 12.75" top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True rubber floor provides great traction for cattle
- Mount brackets are included so you can add load bars or secure the chute to concrete
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Locking pin allows you to secure the head gate for transportation or maintenance
Need Help with your Q-Catch 74 Series Cattle Chute? (Link will take you to YouTube)
- Need to Switch Working Sides? Head Gate & Squeeze Conversion
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 1900 lbs.
Dimensions: 55" Wide x 95" High x 135" Long
If you want all of the features at a lower price point, the Q-Catch 74 Series Deluxe Vet Model is the ideal solution. This option includes a stationary full-length palpation cage at the back, head gate operation handle that can be used at any point along the side of the chute, and the capability to handle cattle of any size. With all of these features and more, the Q-Catch 74 Series is leagues ahead of the competition, giving you the tools you need to get the job done right.
Weight: 1680 lbs.
Dimensions: 55" Wide x 95" High x 100" Long
Don't need the vet cage? No problem! The Q-Catch 74 Series Standard Model is just what you need. Including many of the impressive features seen on the Deluxe Vet, such as full side access and the new drop-down needle bar, the Standard Model is anything but ordinary.
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.