Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub
The world's most compact portable cattle handling system, ever
Weight: 4167 lbs.
Dimensions: 93” Wide x 96” High x 404” Long
Product Code: 7408
Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub Video Transcript
At Arrowquip, we believe in innovative design and engineering, while taking care of the rancher and the ranch. Introducing Arrowquip’s NEW Portable Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Chute, Alley, and Tub. With heavy-duty construction and the latest Arrowquip innovations, this fully portable system is everything you need to take the next step towards a more efficient operation. When towing, our patented frame makes this full-size working system just 29.5 feet long, and you can fold the collapsible tub down to just 3 feet wide. With an industry-grade adjustable hitch, you get a durable, compact package that tows like a dream. You can go off the road and through the roughest terrain to head straight to your cattle. And when every second counts, this portable system can go from road-ready to ready-for-work in only four and a half minutes. At the front of the system is the NEW Q-Catch 74 Series Squeeze Chute. With the 3E System, you can use cattle behavior to your advantage, with cattle easily entering the chute by seeing light through the head gate, even when closed. The redesigned Q-Catch Head Gate includes a push-to close pull-to-open handle that can be used anywhere alongside the chute. And the squeeze goes from 29.5 inches down to just 7.75 inches, so you can secure any size of cattle safely, every time. When access to the animal is important, you need all the access points to get the job done right. This system comes with a NEW needle access door with drop down needle access bar, along with split side access doors, removable inspection panels, AND a full-size vet cage. The Easy Flow Alley is an essential part of your portable unit, and we’ve upgraded it with user-friendly features that can make all the difference. The new adjustment cables allow you to easily adjust both sides of the alley from one side, while the new safety latches keep the sides from dropping down unintentionally. Cattle will flow into your alley quickly and easily, every time with the 8’ Crowding Tub at the rear-end of the portable unit. Our patented portable system frame makes folding and unfolding the tub quick and easy, while also reducing foot traps. With an incorporated crowd gate lock, cattle have no other place to go but into the alley, allowing you to guide cattle into the system safely. With Arrowquip, you’re guaranteed maximum efficiency, resulting in higher profits, and more time to do the things that truly matter to you and your family. This is better, safer, more efficient cattle handling and is your next step to managing your cattle the way you’ve always wanted. This is the NEW Portable Q-Catch 74 Series Cattle Chute, Alley, and Tub. The bar has been set. Visit arrowquip.com to learn more.Hide Transcript Text
The Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub is a full working system built for efficient cattle handling from pasture to pasture. Featuring the new Q-Catch 74 Series squeeze chute, an 8’ Easy Flow adjustable cattle alley, and an 8’ crowding tub, this portable cattle handling system provides you with all that you need to get the job done away from home.
For enhanced mobility, our NEW patented frame makes the Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley, & Tub the most compact portable working system EVER invented. Complete with an adjustable hitch, two manual jacks, and an improved collapsible tub design, setting up this full cattle handling system can be done in under five minutes.
This is mobility without compromising safety and ease. With the Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Cattle Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub, you can take a safe, practical, and easy-to-use working system wherever you need it to go.Apply for Financing Get Your Portable Q-Catch 74 Series Brochure
Fill out this form to receive your Portable Q-Catch 74 Series brochure:
3E Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate [PATENT-PENDING]
The new 3E Q-Catch Cattle Head Gate features a new look that allows cattle to see light through the head gate even when closed. This new design works with cattle psychology to show a way out past the cattle head gate using a unique barred style, encouraging cattle to enter the squeeze chute with ease.
Complete Cattle Handling System
From tub to chute, this portable cattle handling system is designed to equip you with all that you need to work cattle anywhere. Moving livestock into the system is easy with the 8’ crowding tub at the rear end, while the 8’ Easy Flow adjustable cattle alley is cradle-shaped to keep livestock from turning around. With the Q-Catch 74 Series cattle squeeze chute at the front of the unit, you gain complete control and access to the entire animal.
Portable System Frame [PATENT-PENDING]
The Arrowquip R&D Team has spent hundreds of hours enhancing the portable system frame to make it as easy to transport and set up as possible. Featuring a new portable chassis that allows the 8’ crowding tub to fold in on itself, this portable full cattle handling system is only 29.5’ long (from the hitch to the end of the tub) and 6.75’ wide (from wheel to wheel) when towed. Additionally, the redesigned system frame eliminates tripping hazards in the cattle crowding tub.
For even easier transportation, the Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub comes with an improved adjustable hitch including an added gusset for additional support. When setting up for working or towing, the two wheels are easily installed or removed with two pins, while the bracket can be adjusted to work with different vehicles. Available with a 2.3125” ball hitch or pin hitch.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Catch 74 Series Portable Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub Specifications
- NEW Cattle Head Gate design uses light to draw cattle into the squeeze chute
- Cattle Head Gate operation handle is user-friendly and can be situated anywhere along the side of the squeeze chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the squeeze chute
- The Patented Q-Catch head gate locking system features a friction lock with infinite adjustments
- All locking mechanisms are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Rump fingers are backed with a Lifetime Warranty
- Two rolling doors that can be easily operated from either side of the unit
- The rolling door tracks are top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet doors open in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Top and bottom access doors on both sides lock independently
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- Patent-pending needle door with drop-down bar provides 12.75" of access to the neck
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Metal-stamped ribbed floor provides great traction
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Alley can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped 8’ Adjustable Cattle Alley Section ranges from 29.5” to 18” in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the handler to access the animal in case of emergency
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Alley side panels add security and control when adjusting, ensuring the sides will not drop accidentally
- The tub folds in on itself so that it is compact for transport
- Cattle tub measures just 3' wide when panels are folded in
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with 2x3 beams that run the length of the unit