Heavy-Duty Cattle Gates with High-Quality Hinges and Self Locking Latches for Cattle Yards
5 models available:
10 ft Bow Gate| 8 ft Bow Gate| 4 ft Walk Through Bow Gate| 8 ft High Bow Gate| 10 ft High Bow Gate
Introducing Arrow Cattle Gates, a new line of bow gates for cattle corrals and handling systems. Like our cattle corral panels, these bow gates are crafted with thoughtful features for easier, faster, and safer operation. Key features include poly bushings on hinges for maintenance-free operation, progressive rails to prevent calves sticking their heads out, and our unique No Miss Latch system that ensures your gate catches securely every time.
Arrow Cattle Gates are available in 4’, 8’, and 10’ bow gate sizes, and you can choose from standard height or high bows for working cattle on horseback. The gates open wide with a range of nearly 360°, allowing them to be used at any point in your system effectively, and all high bow gates feature a Cowboy Latch that allow you to operate the gate easily from horseback.
Whether you are looking for a single bow gate to replace one that is broken or are ready to take on a full cattle handling system overhaul, these bow gates are up to any task you throw at them. Upgrade your yard with a gate that is built to last with an easy to use, heavy-duty Arrow Cattle Gate. Backed by our exclusive 3-Year Warranty.Get My Brochure
Fill out this form to receive your brochure:
No Miss Slam Latch for Bow Gates
A bow gate is only as strong as it's weakest point, and too often that is the slam latch. The slam latch on Arrow Cattle Gates is the same model that can be found on our Q-Catch and Q-Power cattle chutes, and is designed for user-friendly and maintenance-free operation. With our spring loaded slam latch for cattle gates and the no miss two-way striker plate that prevents the gate passing through when it is slammed hard, you can be sure your bow gate will close securely every single time.
High-Quality Bow Gates
Like all Arrowquip products, Arrow Cattle Gates are designed to withstand the test of time. These bow gates are crafted with locally sourced 16-gauge steel, 13-gauge posts, thick 3" railings, and are powder coated with the same quality seen on top of the line tractors. Backed by our exclusive 3-Year Warranty.
Maintenance-Free Bow Gate Hinges
All Arrow Cattle Gate hinges feature a custom nylon bushing to ensure maintenance-free operation by eliminating metal on metal contact. This is especially important for a cattle corral, as a seized up bow gate can cause major processing delays. All gates feature near 360° swing capability and can be flipped to operate from the other side, enabling you to move gates from one position to another without concern.
Bow Gates and Corral Panels that Prevent Bruising
All Arrow Cattle Panels and Bow Gates are designed with a total of six 3" rectangular rails. These provide a larger surface area for cattle to come in contact with, and spread out the pressure of contact with the rail itself. Research has proven that larger railings on cattle corral panels and gates can prevent and minimize the severity of bruising and dark cutters when compared to standard oil pipe and smaller rail options.
How to Mount a Cattle Gate
A high-quality cattle gate should feature a simple connection mechanism to make it easy to install or mount the gate, as delays in fixing or replacing pieces of your cattle working system can eat away at your profits. To install an Arrowquip Cattle Gate, simply connect the gate with our 4-way connector pins to the panel on both ends to secure, and get back to work.
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- Heavy-duty bow gates for cattle yards and cattle handling systems
- No miss two-way striker plate and spring-loaded slam latch for bow gates ensure the gate closes securely every time
- Bow Gate hinges feature poly bushings to prevent seizing
- Bow Gates swing a full 360°
- Option of standard height or high bow gates for use on horseback
- 3" rectangular rails provide a large visual barrier
- Thick rectangular bars provide a larger surface area for impact, and drastically reduce bruising
- Crafted with 16-gauge steel for enhanced durability and stability and 13-gauge posts
- Built with locally sourced US and Canadian steel
- Available in 4 ft walk through cattle panel gate (standard only), 8 ft bow gate (standard and high bow), and 10 ft bow gate (standard and high bow) dimensions
- No stays required, thanks to high-tech engineering and quality design features
- Unique 4-way pin connectors offer flexibility for cattle handling system design
- Can be used to craft full cattle handling systems or simply replace broken pieces of your current setup
- Cattle panel clips and pins included
- Semi-permanent bow gates that can be moved at any time to suit your system as it changes
- Pair perfectly with Arrowquip's cattle panels for a custom design
- Backed by Arrowquip's exclusive 3 Year Warranty
Model: 10 ft Bow Gate
Weight: 222 lbs.
Dimensions: 2" x 89" x 121"
Model: 8 ft Bow Gate
Weight: 195 lbs.
Dimensions: 2" x 89" x 98.5"
Model: 4 ft Walk Through Bow Gate
Weight: 130 lbs.
Dimensions: 2" x 89" x 50.5"
Model: 8 ft High Bow Gate
Weight: 205 lbs.
Dimensions: 2" x 108.5" x 98.5"
Model: 10 ft High Bow Gate
Weight: 235 lbs.
Dimensions: 2" x 108.5" x 121"
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.