Q-Power 107 Series Portable Chute for Cattle & Alley
A Portable Hydraulic Chute for Cattle designed for maximum efficiency, everywhere
Weight: 4050 lbs.
Dimensions: 70” w x 105” h x 235” l (When set up.)
Product Code: 1078
* Head Holder Optional
Arrowquip's new portable hydraulic chute for cattle with 8' alley comes with the new Q-Power 107 Series, the premiere hydraulic chute of the era. From the new electric jacks to the superior hydraulics, this system has been designed with cattle flow and ease of use for operators in mind. With the new 3E head gate design and Easy Flow Alley removable panels, plus everyone's favourite true rubber floor, everything is designed with cattle behavior in mind to keep your cattle flowing in the right direction.
This portable duo allows you to do it all, and so much more in way less time.
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Power 107 Series Portable Chute for Cattle with Alley brochure:
Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute
The NEW Q-Power 107 Series is at the forefront of this powerful duo. With superior, fast-touch hydraulic response and unparalleled access, this portable hydraulic chute for cattle enables you to do your tasks faster, safer, and much easier than ever before.
Easy Flow Alley
The new and improved Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley allows you to control what cattle see with two NEW removable panels that that can be arranged in a variety of ways. The alleys narrow down towards the center and are cradle-shaped to ensure that your cattle keep moving forward in a smooth, straight line.
New Electric Jacks [PATENT-PENDING]
All it takes is the push of a button to lift your new portable hydraulic chute and alley. The electric jacks feature a 24V system, powered by two maintenance-free 12V Arrowquip AGM batteries connected in series. The new electric jack system can lift and lower the unit in under two minutes. A secondary bulldog jack at the front of the chute simplifies the process of hooking the unit up to your towing vehicle.
Engineered to Move
This portable hydraulic chute for cattle is engineered with portability in mind. The new, enhanced frame boasts 2" x 6" beams at the top and 3" x 3" beams at the bottom, ensuring the structural integrity of your unit. Additionally, the improved hitch has an added gusset for support, multiple height options, and the wheels are easily installed and removed with two pins.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Power 107 Series Portable Chute for Cattle & Alley Specifications
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: 3E Head Gate, 3E Tail Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Improved wide-range pivoting swing arm has a larger range and allows you to operate the hydraulic controls anywhere along either side of the chute
- New head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Mount brackets enable you to add load bars or secure the chute to conrete
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Alley can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped Easy Flow Alley section ranges from 29.5” to 18” in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the handler to access the animal in case of emergency
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Alley side panels add security and control when adjusting, and ensure the sides will not drop accidentally
- Easy Flow alleys come with removable panels so you can control what cattle see in the alleyway
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with new 2"x6" beams that run the length of the unit