Q-Power 107 Series Portable Chute for Cattle & Alley
A Portable Hydraulic Chute for Cattle designed for maximum efficiency, everywhere
Weight: 4050 lbs.
Dimensions: 70” w x 105” h x 235” l (When set up.)
* Head Holder Optional
Q-Power 107 Series Portable Chute for Cattle & Alley Video Transcript
No limits. No compromises. No boundaries. Experience limitless cattle handling with the NEW Q-Power 107 Series Portable hydraulic chute & alley. Featuring the latest model of the Q-Power hydraulic cattle chute. The NEW Q-Power 107 Series is filled with sought-after features like our patented rubber floor, rump fingers and full parallel squeeze. New to this hydraulic chute is the 3E head gate, wide-range pivoting control arm, and faster, even more responsive controls. The new Q-Power 107 Series is MORE than a silent cattle chute. With the NEW poly-coated slam latches and bushings, there are over 87 quiet points in the chute. And if you want the ultimate in silent cattle handling, listen to the NEW stealth power upgrade for yourself. [live sound] The 8-foot Easy Flow Adjustable Alley is designed for optimal flow. NEW removable panels give you adjustable sheet height, allowing you to control what cattle see, manage flight zones, and improve flow. And the adjusting cables allow you to change the width of the alley, quickly and easily from one point. Finally, a portable system that gives you heavy-duty durability AND easy transportation over any terrain. And with our unique jacking system, you can lift or lower the unit with the push of a button. When it comes to limitless cattle handling, there are always MORE options, like a scale platform, sternum bar, new trimming bar and the NEW heavy-duty 3rd generation head holder – all designed to help you work cattle easier, faster and safer. Take on more than you ever thought possible with Arrowquip’s NEW Q-Power 107 Series Portable Chute and Alley. This is limitless cattle handling. Visit Arrowquip.com to learn more.Hide Transcript Text
Arrowquip's new portable hydraulic chute for cattle with 8' alley comes with the new Q-Power 107 Series, the premiere hydraulic chute of the era. From the new electric jacks to the superior hydraulics, this system has been designed with cattle flow and ease of use for operators in mind. With the new 3E head gate design and Easy Flow Alley removable panels, plus everyone's favourite true rubber floor, everything is designed with cattle behavior in mind to keep your cattle flowing in the right direction.
This portable duo allows you to do it all, and so much more in way less time.Get My Q-Power 107 Series Portable Chute & Alley Brochure
Fill out this form to receive your Q-Power 107 Series Portable Chute & Alley brochure:
Q-Power 107 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute
The NEW Q-Power 107 Series is at the forefront of this powerful duo. With superior, fast-touch hydraulic response and unparalleled access, this portable hydraulic chute for cattle enables you to do your tasks faster, safer, and much easier than ever before.
Easy Flow Alley
The new and improved Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley allows you to control what cattle see with two NEW removable panels that that can be arranged in a variety of ways. The alleys narrow down towards the center and are cradle-shaped to ensure that your cattle keep moving forward in a smooth, straight line.
Looking for a safer way to manage your livestock? The Q-Power 107 Series cattle chute and alley is designed for optimal livestock and handler safety. Cattle are protected with two emergency exit options on each side of the unit - one in the alley, and one in the chute. In addition, safety is enhanced for handlers with proper cattle control, and a variety of access gates that provide proper access to livestock as necessary. For an even safer cattle handling experience, add the Q-Catch Cattle Head Holder and Trimming Bar.
Engineered to Move
This portable hydraulic chute for cattle is engineered with portability in mind. The new, enhanced frame boasts 2" x 6" beams at the top and 3" x 3" beams at the bottom, ensuring the structural integrity of your unit. Additionally, the improved hitch has an added gusset for support, multiple height options, and the wheels are easily installed and removed with two pins.
The Q-Power 107 Series portable hydraulic cattle chute and alley is now offered with hydraulic jacks. The Innovations Team has worked diligently to introduce these jacks based on market feedback from consumers looking for an easier to use jack option.
The jacking system now features a 165 AMP Power Unit, 12V battery with 200 AMP breaker to protect the power unit, and military grade 12W Solar Panel that keeps the battery in optimum condition with constant pulse technology. Both the main jack and front hitch jack are powered by the hydraulic jacks, and the selector valve allows the operator to control which jack is being raised or lowered. The unit is easily charged with the terminals on the side of the power unit, and includes a custom designed hydraulic manifold for accurate flow division and load hold.
- Lift and lower the unit easily with a fully 165 AMP hydraulic jacking system
- Main jack and front hitch jack are both hydraulically powered for faster setup and tear-down
- 12-watt military grade solar panel uses pulse technology to keep the battery in optimum condition
- Powered by a 12V Battery with 200-amp breaker to protect the motor
- Terminals located on the outside of the box for easy charging and jumping
- Control pendant manages both jacks from a single point with a selector valve to switch between jacks
- Control pendant is magnetic and can be attached to the chute easily
- Jacks are contained in a sheet metal jack box which is powder-coated for longevity and durability
- Fully enclosed jack box features a hinged lid, latch, and optional lock for security purposes
See what Others Have to Say
Want more information?
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: 3E Head Gate, 3E Tail Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Improved wide-range pivoting swing arm has a larger range and allows you to operate the hydraulic controls anywhere along either side of the chute
- New head gate design uses light to draw cattle into the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Poly-coated slam latches eliminate metal clanging
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Poly-composite rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” top to bottom needle door access
- New drop-down needle bar allows for quick injections
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- True virgin rubber flooring dampens sound and provides great traction
- Rubber floor is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Transport-ready with the new wheel kit add-on
- Head Gate locking pin adds safety when transporting the cattle chute, or completing maintenance
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Alley can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped Easy Flow Alley section ranges from 29.5” to 18” in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the handler to access the animal in case of emergency
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Alley side panels add security and control when adjusting, and ensure the sides will not drop accidentally
- Easy Flow alleys come with removable panels so you can control what cattle see in the alleyway
- Single piece steel frame has been reinforced with new 2"x6" beams that run the length of the unit
Available Add-Ons / Options
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.