Q-Power 106 Series Portable Hydraulic Squeeze Chute & Alley
Your Hydraulic Cattle Chute on the Go with an Adjustable Cattle Alley
Weight: 3728 lbs.
Dimensions: 80” Wide x 118” High x 236” Long
Product Code: CP-QP868
* Head Holder Optional (QC910)
The Portable Q-Power 106 Series Cattle Chute & Alley duo includes the most versatile hydraulic chute ever designed, the Q-Power 106 series and the 8’ Adjustable Cattle Alley. Every part of the system is thoughtfully designed with a depth of knowledge in cattle behavior and animal science best practices from the curtain-style straight head gate doors to ensure cattle do not choke, to the side access doors which can be used together as a full side exit in the event of an emergency. The Portable Hydraulic Chute & Alley is designed for increased access, ease of use, and to increase your productivity when you have cattle in multiple locations
Currently not available with the rubber floor.Apply for Financing Download Your Portable Hydraulic Squeeze Chute & Alley Brochure (1.91 MB)
Fill out this form to download your Q-Power 106 Series Portable Hydraulic Squeeze Chute & Alley brochure:
Q-Power 106 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute
The Q-Power 106 Series is the most versatile chute in the Arrowquip lineup and is designed to adhere to proper low-stress livestock handling practices. Offering maximum access, adaptability, and control, the Q-Power 106 brings nothing but the best to the cow-calf operation. More information on the Q-Power 106 Series Squeeze Chute.
There is no need to waste valuable time setting up and tearing down equipment, as the high quality manual jacks allow you to prep your system to hit the road quickly This duo can be from road-ready to cattle-ready fast with four simple steps in under five minutes.
The system features an 8' Adjustable Alley section, allowing you to accommodate animals of any size using the off-side handle. The alley can be adjusted from 30” to 17” easily, and can be fitted with a scale platform if your operation requires. More information on the Adjustable Cattle Alley.
Hydraulic Swing Arm
Control the Head Gate, Tail Gate, Squeeze, and Head Sweep, if applicable, from multiple positions along the side of the chute with the pivoting swing arm. The swing arm is free-moving and does not require a stand, giving you the option to move the arm within a select range of motion.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Power 106 Series Portable Hydraulic Squeeze Chute & Alley Specifications
- Weight: 3728 lbs.
- Dimensions: 80” Wide x 118” High x 236” Long
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: Cattle Head Gate, Tail Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Curtain-style straight head gate doors open to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Side gates can be opened from top, bottom, or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- 8’ Adjustable Alley comes standard with the off-side adjustment handle and ranges from 30” to 17” in width
- Simple, four-step setup