Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute
World’s Quietest Manual Cattle Chute
Product Code: QC8600V
* Head Holder optional.
Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute Video Transcript
At Arrowquip, we believe in innovative design and engineering while taking care of the rancher and the ranch. Introducing Arrowquip’s new Q-Catch 86 Series Manual Squeeze Chute, the quietest manual chute ever manufactured. Engineered with a variety of features for dependable strength as well as safe, simplified, low-stress cattle handling. Complete with the new easy operation single lever second-generation head holder, this holds and releases the animal’s head more safely and easily, giving you maximum control while keeping the animal calm. The ergonomically friendly single lever push to close, pull to open Q-Catch head gate can be operated from anywhere along the chute, making it easy for one person to operate. The new wide needle gate design gives better access when branding or needling, while the removable inspection gates are easy to adjust for various positions, giving ranchers multiple animal access options. With full side access to either the top, bottom or the entire animal, you can manage your cattle quickly, easily, and efficiently. Two rows of engineered composite rump fingers further the quietness of the chute, as well as ensure the rump bar can be used for any size animal. The new vet cage design comes standard on the Q-Catch 86 Series, and includes an anti-swing cam slam latch to eliminate the door swinging through unexpectedly. The door can also open entirely to the inside, giving it 180 degrees maneuverability when needed. An innovative rolling door on poly rollers and rubber guides allows for both off-side and near side operation, and can be operated from either side of the Q-Catch 86 Series. Precision manufactured high quality parts, powder-coated steel, and all bars are square shaped to increase strength, as well as reduce pressure points on the animal. The Q-Catch 86 Series features a full length squeeze that squeezes from 29½ down to just 7½, making operating even the smallest calf up to the largest bull efficient and safe. Arrowquip’s molded rubber floors allow animals better traction, and dramatically reduces noise. Poly compound rubber protected steel parts on all quick release latches and rubber spring hinges make the Q-Catch 86 Series the quietest manual squeeze chute ever. With Arrowquip, you’re guaranteed maximum efficiency, resulting in higher profits, and more time to do the things that truly matter to you and your family. This is innovative cattle handling like never before, and is a new global standard in the cattle handling industry. This is the new Q-Catch 86 Series cattle chute. The bar has been set.Hide Transcript Text
The Q-Catch 86 Series gives every rancher the opportunity to purchase the world-renowned silent cattle squeeze chute. With the most innovative design on the market, the 86 Series is designed to give you more access and to increase your productivity. Featuring poly brushed pivot and latch points and the first true rubber floor ever seen in a cattle chute, the Q-Catch takes quiet cattle handling to a new level. This exclusive chute is widely recognized as the best cattle squeeze chute on the market. By taking the manual work out of the manual squeeze chute, the Q-Catch 86 Series has revolutionized the way ranchers think about cattle handlings.
Save $750 with the Summer Squeeze Down. Extended until August 31! View full details.Apply for Financing Download Your Q-Catch 86 Series Brochure (2.78 MB)
Fill out this form to download the Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Squeeze Chute brochure:
Rubber Floor – Patent-Pending
Rubber floors are proven to reduce stress, increase efficiency and improve the health of your cattle. Arrowquip’s maintenance-free, removable rubber flooring brings cattle comfort into the cattle chute, making it as low-stress as possible.
The Q-Catch 86 Series parallel squeeze is unlike any other in the industry. The push-pull squeeze lever never needs to be adjusted to work cattle of varying sizes, as the 29.5” width fits the largest bull and can squeeze down with ease to 7.75” to suit the smallest calf. The squeeze locks in place in any position, ensuring you have all the control you need.
Q-Catch Head Gate Locking System
The Q-Catch head gate locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments, and independent locking doors. The Head Gate Lock is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
Arrowquip cattle chutes are powder-coated to reduce wear on the equipment by making it resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions. Our high-quality powder-coat process is combined with primed steel to ensure the most durable quality possible.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day.
- 54.63" wide x 92.23" high x 129.89" long
- Head Gate operation handle is user-friendly and can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments. Patent-Pending
- Two rows of rump bars ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump bar fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the chute
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access doors are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
* When purchased with a head holder or head sweep and sternum bar. Com-Catch 61 Series excluded. See your local Authorized Arrowquip dealer for full details.