Q-Catch 86 Series Portable Cattle Chute & Alley
Cattle Squeeze Chute & Adjustable Alley Made To Move
2 models available:
Electric Jacks| Manual Jacks
Product Code: 868
* Head Holder Optional
The new Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Chute & Alley has been redesigned with features to simplify daily life on your ranch. From the new electric jacks and 8’ Easy Flow Adjustable Cattle Alley section, to the rubber floors you’ve been asking for, everything on this system has been designed with cattle flow and ease of use for operators in mind.
This portable duo allows you to do it all, and take your handling system anywhere you need it with ease. This compact system has been redesigned with an improved towing setup to ensure you’re in for the smoothest ride possible, every time.Apply for Financing Get Your Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Chute & Alley Brochure
Fill out this form to receive your Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Chute & Alley brochure:
Choose your Portable Cattle Chute & Alley model
Model: Electric Jacks
Weight: 3783 lbs.
Dimensions: 58" Wide x 96" High x 265" Long
Towing Dimensions: 78" Wide x 107" High x 265" Long
The new Electric Jacks make it easy to lift and lower your unit in less than two minutes.
Model: Manual Jacks
Weight: 3823 lbs.
Dimensions: 58" Wide x 96" High x 235" Long
Towing Dimensions: 89" Wide x 107" High x 265" Long
The redesigned Manual Jacks allow you to lift and lower the unit effectively, with as little manual work as possible.
The new Chute & Alley features Arrowquip’s renowned rubber floor. The maintenance-free, molded rubber flooring in the Q-Catch 86 Series cattle chute is the quietest flooring system on the market, and provides far greater traction than steel. Supported with 7-gauge metal floor pans with drainage holes from front to back.
The single piece steel frame on the Portable Cattle Chute & Alley is enhanced with new 2x6 beams that run the length of the unit. These enhance the long-term durability of the equipment, and the structural integrity of the unit for towing purposes.
New Electric Jacks [PATENT-PENDING]
The redesigned jack system lifts the unit from the back of the alley with the push of a button. The electric jacks feature a 24V system, powered by two maintenance-free 12V Arrowquip AGM batteries connected in series. The new electric jack system can lift and lower the unit in under two minutes. A secondary bulldog jack at the front of the chute simplifies the process of hooking the unit up to your towing vehicle.
The newly designed hitch has an added gusset for additional support and to eliminate towing problems. To simplify transportation even further, the wheels are easily installed or removed with two pins, and the bracket can be adjusted into three different positions to work with different vehicles. Available with a 2.3125” ball hitch or pin hitch, to add additional flexibility to your towing setup.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Catch 86 Series Portable Cattle Chute & Alley Specifications
- Head Gate operation handle is user-friendly and can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute
- Curtain-style head gate opens to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit the chute
- The Patented Q-Catch head gate locking system features a friction lock with infinite adjustments, and independent locking doors
- All locking mechanisms are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze lever
- Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Two rolling doors that can be easily operated from either side of the unit
- Vet doors open in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Both sides of the Easy Flow Alley can be adjusted from one side
- Cradle-shaped 8’ Adjustable Cattle Alley Section ranges from 29.5” to 18” in width
- Both side panels drop down fully, allowing the handler to access the animal in case of emergency
- Safety latches on the Easy Flow Alley side panels add security and control when adjusting, and ensure the sides will not drop accidentally