Q-Power 106 Series Portable Hydraulic Cattle Handling System
Durable & Quiet Hydraulic Squeeze Chute, Adjustable Alley & Tub
Weight: 4815 lbs.
Dimensions: 188.19” Wide (when set up) x 101” High x 457” Long
Product Code: CP-QP-8608
* BudFlow Upgrade (BFO34-8) and Head Holder (QC910) Optional
Arrowquip’s Portable Q-Power 106 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute, Adjustable Alley & Sweep Tub is a complete cattle working system that allows you to manage livestock in multiple pastures with a single piece of equipment. The system has been crafted with ease of use for the operator in mind, offering simple five-minute setup and hydraulic controls mounted on the pivoting swing arm.
Designed to adhere to proper low-stress cattle handling practices, the system ensures that you can handle your cattle quickly and safely in an environment that keeps them as calm as possible. Save time, increase efficiency, and boost your bottom line with the Portable Q-Power 106 Series.
Currently not available with the rubber floor.Apply for Financing Download Your Portable Hydraulic Squeeze Chute, Alley and Tub Brochure (2.03 MB)
Fill out this form to download your Q-Power 106 Series Portable Hydraulic Cattle Handling System brochure:
Q-Power 106 Series Hydraulic Cattle Chute
The Q-Power 106 Series is the most versatile chute in the Arrowquip lineup, offering maximum access, adaptability, and control. Designed to adhere to proper low-stress livestock handling practices, the Q-Power 106 brings nothing but the best to the cow-calf operation. More information on the Q-Power 106 Cattle Chute.
Single Piece Steel Frame
This solid, durable single-piece steel frame of the Portable Q-Catch Power 106 Series Cattle Handling System enhances the durability of your handling system. The single piece frame ensures that you never need to be concerned with your system bending or breaking, and that it will provide years of reliable use.
Hydraulic Swing Arm
All hydraulic controls are mounted on the pivoting swing arm, allowing you to control the Head Gate, Tail Gate, Squeeze, and Head Sweep, if applicable, from multiple positions along the side of the chute. For transport, the swing arm can be secured to the side of the chute with the locking pin.
Take your handling system from on the road to cattle-ready with four simple steps in under five minutes ensures you won’t lose valuable time setting up and tearing down equipment. High quality manual jacks and easily removable wheels make readying your equipment for use a breeze.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day. In the meantime, you can also check out our FAQ section.
Q-Power 106 Series Portable Hydraulic Cattle Handling System Specifications
- Weight: 4815 lbs.
- Dimensions: 188.19” Wide (when set up) x 101” High x 457” Long
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: Cattle Head Gate, Tail Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic Squeeze ranges from 29.5” fully open to 7.75” fully closed
- Curtain-style straight head gate doors open to a full 30” top to bottom for cattle to exit
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the chute when slammed shut
- Side gates can be opened from top, bottom, or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 12.75” needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- 8’ Adjustable Alley comes standard with the off-side adjustment handle and ranges from 30” to 17” in width
- Cattle Tub comes BudFlow® ready
- Simple, four-step setup