Job Type: Full-Time
- Enjoy a good steak
- Appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
- Figure out how to fix it instead of who's to blame
- Paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
- Ran your own business before you were out of high school
- Know that our customers are why we exist and take care of them like family
- Enjoy this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRh80RyT74I&t=785s&ab_channel=TEDxTalks
- Only eat real meat
- Protect animals and people in the cattle industry
- Aren't afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your attitude and values then your experience.
The Role - Regional Manager
We are looking for Enthusiastic, Driven, Outside of the Box Thinker to help us grow our business. In the role of Regional Manager on our Sales Team, you will be a key member of our Arrowquip Management Team.
Your role will be to setup and manage all aspects of an Arrowquip Region (within US/Canada). You will recruit, mentor, and grow your core team, recognizing that a manager's success is only possible with a strong team. You will work closely with the vibrant Arrowquip Sales Team to provide world class support and build strong, long-term relationships with existing customers as well as assist in the development of new customers. The exciting and challenging goal will be to grow new business and expand market share by securing new local Dealers and help build the Arrowquip brand.
You will manage the P&L within the area given and be compensated based on Growth and Profitability.
You are different from your peers. Although you have a strong work ethic and you excel in your current role, you are seeking an opportunity to grow and develop by challenging yourself. You are energetic, organized, confident and positive. You are patient but firm. You are assertive yet approachable, reasonable, humble and kind. You are adaptable, a critical thinker, a strong problem solver, and able to handle difficult situations. You are a true professional when managing the company's most valuable asset: their employees.
Although Arrowquip already has a local book of business, this role isn't for the faint hearted. It will require hard work, grit, and determination. However, the results will pay!