Job Type: Full-Time
Arrowquip is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Product Engineer to join our Innovation tea,! The goal is managing a product design from conception to reality! This salaried position is full-time and includes a benefits plan that starts after a successful probationary period.
Arrowquip designs and manufacturers cattle chutes and system equipment. We base our designs on cattle behavior and strive to keep ranchers and their families safe. We pride ourselves on a workplace culture of open ideas and constant improvement! Honestly, it is hard to describe the positive vibes here, you'll just have to come see for yourself!
- Enjoy a good steak
- Love to keep busy
- Are curious & ask good questions
- Eager to learn and not afraid to fail
- Are hands on
- Want to keep people safe
- Are determined to win individually and as a team!
- Only eat real meat
- Protect animals and people in the cattle industry
- Aren't afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your attitude and values then your experience.
- Manage Product design from conception through to final design using Solidworks,
- Advance Customer Facing Projects through Project workflow, driving speed and accuracy,
- Create and develop/participate in process designing to incorporate quality, consistency, and set up for long-term scalability,
- Coordinate with Product Managers, Product Technician, Shop Technician to ensure Designs align with Project Scope and Market Needs,
- Contribute to and Advance Product Development through your input,
- Work with Client Care as needed for Warranty Claims/Designs,
- Ensure all Products are Designed for Manufacturing (DFM),
- Advance, Maintain Engineering Standard to include advancements and improvements to the way Arrowquip Designs.
Desired Skills/Experience (but not required):
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Arrowquip understands that confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting the perfect candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply!