Ohio’s Cattle Equipment Experts
Arrowquip is a premier manufacturer of cattle chutes, crowding tubs and other cattle handling equipment. In Ohio, ranchers and other agribusiness operators rely on us for innovative products that help them succeed. We sell both turnkey solutions and customized systems to meet the needs of operations of all sizes. Follow the links on this page to browse our current inventory, or contact our team directly for more information.
Call an Arrowquip representative to locate your nearest dealer at 866-383-7827.
How an Arrowquip Livestock Chute Can Benefit You
Since 1988, Arrowquip has been one of the world’s leading designers of manual and hydraulic cattle squeeze chutes. Our products offer the versatility today’s ranchers need to move and control stock in high-volume operations. When you choose an Arrowquip cattle chute, you can:
- Maintain operator safety — Our cattle equipment is designed to reduce stress on your animals, minimizing the risk of danger to your valuable team members.
- Improve the welfare of your animals — Less stress also means improved overall health outcomes, fewer veterinary bills and better heard viability — even in periods of drought and other poor environmental conditions.
- Increase your profits — Ultimately, safer, more efficient handling leads to greater yields and lower operating costs. In a difficult economy, this is a key advantage over the competition.
When you work with Arrowquip, you can choose from:
- Manual chutes — The Q-Catch product line contains our manual cattle chutes and related accessories. The top-of-the-line Q-Catch 8500 provides speed, quiet operation and improved veterinary access thanks to a needle gate and full exits on both sides. Other notable features include removable safety bars, low-noise rump bars, and easy push-pull operation. In addition to chutes, we also sell sternum bars, head sweeps, head holders and other items.
- Hydraulic chutes — Arrowquip’s hydraulic squeeze chutes offer many advantages including portable or stationary operation, full opening front and rear head gates, quick-attach hydraulic couplings and more. Designed for maximum control with minimal stress, our hydraulic chutes are well-suited for veterinary use as well as general ranching applications.
- Complete systems — As one of the premier vendors of cattle equipment in Ohio, Arrowquip is the best place to find complete portable and stationary handling systems. Leveraging the engineering expertise of our team, these systems are designed to work together seamlessly in any situation. For assistance choosing the product that’s best for you, contact an Arrowquip representative directly.
- Other products — Other products available from Arrowquip include weigh crates, scale mount plates and calving stations.
All Arrowquip products are designed to offer maximum durability in any condition. Our products are backed by some of the best warranties in the business, with standard coverage ranging from 12 months to five years.
Where to Find Our Products
You can find Arrowquip equipment at an authorized Ohio dealer. Contact one of our equipment specialists for more information.